Michael Emerson, who made a name for himself as the manipulative, creepy Benjamin Linus on Lost, has lined up his next quirky TV role: EW has learned exclusively that he’ll guest star as a bug specialist on the NBC drama Parenthood. In the episode, which airs in March, Emerson plays Amazing Andy (of Amazing Andy’s Wonderful World of Bugs), a smart-yet-socially-awkward man who’s hired to entertain the children at a birthday party for Max (Max Burkholder). Like Max, the son of Kristina (Monica Potter) and Adam (Peter Krause), Andy has Asperger’s syndrome. Emerson also will star with former Lost castmate Terry O’Quinn in J.J. Abrams’ NBC drama pilot Odd Jobs.
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- Casting Net: 'TMNT 2' adds Brian Tee as bad guy Shredder
- 'Osbournes' won't reboot at VH1
- 'Chicago Fire/PD,' 'SVU' bosses on fatal crossover event
- Viola Davis will play Harriet Tubman in HBO movie
- Indie director Adam Wingard to tackle 'Death Note'
- Behold, Joe Manganiello's 'Magic Mike XXL' poster revealed
- Hailee Steinfeld cast to star in 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times' film adaptation