Michael Emerson, who made a name for himself as the manipulative, creepy Benjamin Linus on Lost, has lined up his next quirky TV role: EW has learned exclusively that he’ll guest star as a bug specialist on the NBC drama Parenthood. In the episode, which airs in March, Emerson plays Amazing Andy (of Amazing Andy’s Wonderful World of Bugs), a smart-yet-socially-awkward man who’s hired to entertain the children at a birthday party for Max (Max Burkholder). Like Max, the son of Kristina (Monica Potter) and Adam (Peter Krause), Andy has Asperger’s syndrome. Emerson also will star with former Lost castmate Terry O’Quinn in J.J. Abrams’ NBC drama pilot Odd Jobs.
Posted January 14 2011 — 10:27 PM EST
- 'Harry Potter & the Cursed Child' script due out this summer
- Grammys 2016: Secret Ballot
- 'The Walking Dead' returns with 6 exclusive EW collector's covers
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: See 'Frozen' fan-favorite Olaf on 'Sofia the FIrst'
- Telltale Games' 'The Walking Dead: Michonne' sets release date
- See 'Walking Dead' actor Josh McDermitt in the first trailer for 'Life in Color'
- Amazon orders four seasons of 'Thunderbirds Are Go' with Rosamund Pike