Michael Emerson, who made a name for himself as the manipulative, creepy Benjamin Linus on Lost, has lined up his next quirky TV role: EW has learned exclusively that he’ll guest star as a bug specialist on the NBC drama Parenthood. In the episode, which airs in March, Emerson plays Amazing Andy (of Amazing Andy’s Wonderful World of Bugs), a smart-yet-socially-awkward man who’s hired to entertain the children at a birthday party for Max (Max Burkholder). Like Max, the son of Kristina (Monica Potter) and Adam (Peter Krause), Andy has Asperger’s syndrome. Emerson also will star with former Lost castmate Terry O’Quinn in J.J. Abrams’ NBC drama pilot Odd Jobs.
Posted January 14 2011 — 10:27 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt