Veteran actor Robert Wagner confirms to EW that he’ll be replacing the late John Forsythe as the voice of Charlie in ABC’s planned reboot of Charlie’s Angels. The 80-year-old star says he was approached by original series’ exec producer Leonard Goldberg and quickly signed on for the gig, which will be set in Miami. Will he speak to the new still-to-be-cast Angels via speakerphone as Forsythe did? “I would imagine it will probably be quite different because the technology is quite different. I would imagine it would be on cell phones wherever these gals are,” says Wagner, who hasn’t seen any scripts yet. “I could be tweeting them, I could be doing a lot of things with them, you know.”
Posted January 14 2011 — 8:22 PM EST
- How 'Trap Queen' turned Fetty Wap into one of the biggest stars of the year
- 'Castle' bosses discuss the breakup: Beckett's love 'doesn't go away'
- Simon Cowell apologizes for swearing on 'The X Factor'
- Alfonso Ribeiro will fill in for Tom Bergeron on Monday's 'DWTS'
- 'Deadpool' enlists 'Mad Max: Fury Road' composer Junkie XL
- Sam Smith's 'Writing's On The Wall' video features footage from 'Spectre'
- John Oliver slams GOP candidates for Oregon mass shooting response