Stieg Larsson’s partner, Eva Gabrielsson, plans to finish the fourth novel in Larsson’s Millennium saga, according to The Guardian. Before his death in 2004, Larsson reportedly wrote 200 pages of a fourth installment in his best-selling mystery series, which began with the posthumously published The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Although Larsson’s literary estate currently belongs to the author’s father and brother, Gabrielsson has always maintained that she should be its executor even though she and Larsson never officially married. According to The Guardian, Gabrielsson won’t complete the fourth novel until she has secured the rights to Larsson’s work, although she already knows that the book’s plotline will center around the series’ star Lisbeth Salander as she “little by little frees herself from her ghosts and her enemies.” Gabrielsson did not immediately reply to a request for comment.
Posted January 18 2015 — 2:15 PM EST
- 'Scream': MTV's new trailer messes with your head
- It's time for men in show business to 'have it all,' say the actresses in this spoof PSA
- 'Originals' latest victim dishes on his havoc-inducing death scene
- Melissa Etheridge summer tour includes shows with Blondie, Joan Jett
- CinemaCon 2015: How Tom Cruise, Ah-nold pitched their films to theater owners
- MTV unveils summer lineup with 5 new shows
- Sony has five-film plan for 'Bloodshot,' 'Harbinger' comic books
- ACM Awards 2015: We grade 19 full performances
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- Reese & Sofia, Michael B. Jordan, Rebecca & Jerry and More!