Stieg Larsson’s partner, Eva Gabrielsson, plans to finish the fourth novel in Larsson’s Millennium saga, according to The Guardian. Before his death in 2004, Larsson reportedly wrote 200 pages of a fourth installment in his best-selling mystery series, which began with the posthumously published The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Although Larsson’s literary estate currently belongs to the author’s father and brother, Gabrielsson has always maintained that she should be its executor even though she and Larsson never officially married. According to The Guardian, Gabrielsson won’t complete the fourth novel until she has secured the rights to Larsson’s work, although she already knows that the book’s plotline will center around the series’ star Lisbeth Salander as she “little by little frees herself from her ghosts and her enemies.” Gabrielsson did not immediately reply to a request for comment.
Posted January 14 2011 — 11:24 AM EST
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'