Stieg Larsson’s partner, Eva Gabrielsson, plans to finish the fourth novel in Larsson’s Millennium saga, according to The Guardian. Before his death in 2004, Larsson reportedly wrote 200 pages of a fourth installment in his best-selling mystery series, which began with the posthumously published The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Although Larsson’s literary estate currently belongs to the author’s father and brother, Gabrielsson has always maintained that she should be its executor even though she and Larsson never officially married. According to The Guardian, Gabrielsson won’t complete the fourth novel until she has secured the rights to Larsson’s work, although she already knows that the book’s plotline will center around the series’ star Lisbeth Salander as she “little by little frees herself from her ghosts and her enemies.” Gabrielsson did not immediately reply to a request for comment.
Posted January 14 2011 — 11:24 AM EST
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'