Stieg Larsson’s partner, Eva Gabrielsson, plans to finish the fourth novel in Larsson’s Millennium saga, according to The Guardian. Before his death in 2004, Larsson reportedly wrote 200 pages of a fourth installment in his best-selling mystery series, which began with the posthumously published The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Although Larsson’s literary estate currently belongs to the author’s father and brother, Gabrielsson has always maintained that she should be its executor even though she and Larsson never officially married. According to The Guardian, Gabrielsson won’t complete the fourth novel until she has secured the rights to Larsson’s work, although she already knows that the book’s plotline will center around the series’ star Lisbeth Salander as she “little by little frees herself from her ghosts and her enemies.” Gabrielsson did not immediately reply to a request for comment.
Posted January 14 2011 — 11:24 AM EST
- Tina Fey on Trump-Baldwin Twitter feud: 'It just makes me feel sick'
- Netflix reveals the most popular TV and movies binge pairings
- 'Fifty Shades Darker': 8 Most GIF-able moments from the new trailer
- Christina Ricci is Zelda Fitzgerald in trailer for new Amazon series
- David Bowie's collaborators set tribute concert
- Best of 2016: How Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo ended their 'Batman' run
- 12 best children's books for the holidays
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot