When Jane Krakowski announced the happy news that she and fiancé Robert Godley are expecting a child, 30 Rock fans cried in unison, “By the hammer of Thor! What does this mean for Jenna? Will Jane’s pregnancy be written into the show?” At long last, the suspense is over. Tina Fey and exec producer Robert Carlock tell EW in an exclusive statement, “At this time, we plan to shoot around Jane’s pregnancy, because no child should have Jenna Maroney for a mother.” While our hopes for a clandestine Jenna-Kenneth tryst have been dashed, I do think the 30 Rock team has made a wise choice. How about you?
Posted January 14 2011 — 8:23 PM EST
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade