When Jane Krakowski announced the happy news that she and fiancé Robert Godley are expecting a child, 30 Rock fans cried in unison, “By the hammer of Thor! What does this mean for Jenna? Will Jane’s pregnancy be written into the show?” At long last, the suspense is over. Tina Fey and exec producer Robert Carlock tell EW in an exclusive statement, “At this time, we plan to shoot around Jane’s pregnancy, because no child should have Jenna Maroney for a mother.” While our hopes for a clandestine Jenna-Kenneth tryst have been dashed, I do think the 30 Rock team has made a wise choice. How about you?
Posted January 14 2011 — 8:23 PM EST
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?