This week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly includes the first official photo from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1, and here it is! Yes, that’s Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattison) sharing a bed as man and wife on their wedding night. Anticipation for the Twilight series’ fourth movie (due in theaters Nov. 18) is running high, and director Bill Condon tells EW that this was the one scene in particular he spent a lot of time thinking about. “You want to live up to people’s expectations,” he says. “People take [the movie and characters] personally. When you are interpreting something you have a certain vision of how it will be. Sometimes it is a liberal interpretation, but you hope you get to the essence of something.”
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman gets a tribute at the Indy 500--but it ends in a crash
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- ‘Tomorrowland’ leads slow Memorial Day weekend at box office
- Jennifer Aniston's '90s throwback photo is picture perfect
- Straight No Chaser step into Jim Nabors' shoes, sing to kick off the Indy 500
- Dave Grohl joins Paul McCartney on London stage: Watch
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!