This week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly includes the first official photo from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1, and here it is! Yes, that’s Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattison) sharing a bed as man and wife on their wedding night. Anticipation for the Twilight series’ fourth movie (due in theaters Nov. 18) is running high, and director Bill Condon tells EW that this was the one scene in particular he spent a lot of time thinking about. “You want to live up to people’s expectations,” he says. “People take [the movie and characters] personally. When you are interpreting something you have a certain vision of how it will be. Sometimes it is a liberal interpretation, but you hope you get to the essence of something.”
- Sarah Jessica Parker: New HBO show isn't 'Sex and the City’
- 'The Larry Sanders Show' reruns returning to HBO this fall
- 'Stranger Things' cast and fans scared with even 'Stranger' prank
- HBO chief spars with critics over rape scenes
- Nick Cannon says he was hit with Mariah Carey diss on 'Wild 'N Out'
- 'True Detective' not dead yet, HBO insists
- Jimmy Fallon Snapchats Martha Stewart's cooking on 'The Tonight Show'