This week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly includes the first official photo from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1, and here it is! Yes, that’s Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattison) sharing a bed as man and wife on their wedding night. Anticipation for the Twilight series’ fourth movie (due in theaters Nov. 18) is running high, and director Bill Condon tells EW that this was the one scene in particular he spent a lot of time thinking about. “You want to live up to people’s expectations,” he says. “People take [the movie and characters] personally. When you are interpreting something you have a certain vision of how it will be. Sometimes it is a liberal interpretation, but you hope you get to the essence of something.”
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch
- From People: Courteney Cox steals Erin Foster's socks in 'Barely Famous' clip
- 'Grey's Anatomy' finale: A kidnapping! A massive earthquake! A crossover!
- 'New Girl' casts Anna George as Cece's mother for season 5
- Grimes to open for Lana Del Rey on Endless Summer Tour
- Rihanna pranks Jimmy Kimmel in his own bed for April Fools' Day: Sneak preview
- 'American Idol' adds a Twitter Fan Save