Unsure if Curb Your Enthusiasm can top last season, but the eighth round is off to a good start with this teaser trailer riffing on King Kong. We know Ricky Gervais will guest star playing himself and that Larry David will spend part of the season in New York City. “Don’t under estimate this season,” says J.B. Smoove in an HBO making-of. “This is the season where the ruckus takes full effect.” Here’s the teaser:
Posted January 17 2011 — 6:53 PM EST
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2': Arrest warrant