Unsure if Curb Your Enthusiasm can top last season, but the eighth round is off to a good start with this teaser trailer riffing on King Kong. We know Ricky Gervais will guest star playing himself and that Larry David will spend part of the season in New York City. “Don’t under estimate this season,” says J.B. Smoove in an HBO making-of. “This is the season where the ruckus takes full effect.” Here’s the teaser:
Posted January 17 2011 — 6:53 PM EST
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner on the 'badass yacht' and 'seabound refugees' waiting in season 2
- Paul Walker Foundation honors marine conservationists
- Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' video hits a major milestone
- Lauren Graham dishes on the biggest surprise of 'Gilmore Girls'
- Jon Voight joins 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'
- Brie Larson serenades her 'Room' costar for his 9th birthday
- Colin Trevorrow introduces his young 'Book of Henry' stars