Unsure if Curb Your Enthusiasm can top last season, but the eighth round is off to a good start with this teaser trailer riffing on King Kong. We know Ricky Gervais will guest star playing himself and that Larry David will spend part of the season in New York City. “Don’t under estimate this season,” says J.B. Smoove in an HBO making-of. “This is the season where the ruckus takes full effect.” Here’s the teaser:
Posted January 17 2011 — 6:53 PM EST
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday