Anderson Cooper is coming to Broadway! The CNN newsman will voice the narrator in the upcoming How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying production starring Daniel Radcliffe. Cooper’s involvement isn’t exactly unprecedented: In 1995, Walter Cronkite performed the same vocal duties for the How to Succeed in Business revival that starred Matthew Broderick. This incarnation of the musical, which is celebrating its 50th anniversary, begins previews on Feb. 26, at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Survivor' exclusive sneak peek: Watch the 'Worlds Apart' merge
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Tracee Ellis Ross, Hilary Duff, Scott Eastwood & More!