Josh Lucas is in negotiations to play Charles Lindbergh in Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar Hoover biopic, a Warner Bros. spokesperson tells EW. Deadline initially reported that Lucas had landed the role of the 1920s American hero, but both Warner Bros. and Lucas’ rep clarify that no deal is yet in place. That said, with J. Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio as the shady FBI chief, set to begin shooting Feb. 7, Lucas is well positioned to nab the part.
Posted January 18 2011 — 4:03 PM EST
- See all the Jingle Ball lineups, featuring One Direction, Selena Gomez, Calvin Harris
- See the first look at 'Allegiant Collector's Edition'
- Amy’s feelings for Karma are back in 'Faking It' midseason trailer – exclusive
- YouTube star Caleb Logan Bratayley dies of natural causes
- Mapping all the pop culture references in the 'Gilmore Girls' pilot
- 'Heroes' alum Adrian Pasdar to guest-star on 'Rosewood'
- Oliver and Felicity get cozy in bed in new 'Arrow' sneak peek