Regis Philbin announced this morning it would be his last year on his syndicated talk show Live with Regis and Kelly, which he has hosted for 28 years. “I don’t want to alarm anybody … but this will be my last year on the show,” he said. “There is a time that everything must come to an end for certain people on camera, especially certain old people.” Philbin said his last show could be toward the end of the summer or into the fall, but nothing has been decided.
Posted January 18 2011 — 9:23 AM EST
- Box office: 'Kung Fu Panda 3' wins again as newcomers fumble
- John Legend, Sam Smith, and more celebs react to Beyonce's 'Formation'
- Beyoncé looks back on Super Bowl halftime show in rare interview
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' crosses $2 billion worldwide
- Larry David promises disappointment in his 'SNL' monologue
- 'SNL' puts an 'X-Files' spin on those Super Bowl snack commercials
- Whitney Houston's brother remembers her iconic Super Bowl performance