Destroyer’s Dan Bejar (also of the New Pornographers) likes his jazz smooth and his nights laden with ennui. Kaputt nods to Steely Dan and late Roxy Music, and its shimmering synths and moody soft rock would be the perfect soundtrack to a romantic urban noir. Tighten the belt of your trench coat as you pause outside the bar in the fog: A sax solo has never sounded so lonely (or so right). A?
Posted January 19 2011 — 12:00 AM EST
- Grammy nominee Amy Schumer defends herself against haters on Instagram
- Barry Jenkins deconstructs the swimming lesson scene from 'Moonlight'
- 'Outlander:' Caitriona Balfe shares scoop from season 3
- Sundance Film Festival adds 68 shorts to 2017 lineup
- 'O.J.: Made in America' advances in Best Documentary race
- 'This Is Us' casts 'Longmire' star Adam Bartley in recurring role
- 'Star Wars,' Beyoncé among most popular fandoms ever
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans