here.) The Media Awards will be presented in the spring.The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation has announced its nominations for its 22nd annual Media Awards. Among the honorees – which are selected for fairly and accurately portraying the gay community – are films Burlesque, Easy A, The Girl Who Played With Fire, The Kids Are All Right, and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. GLAAD also honored television as well: Grey’s Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters, True Blood, Pretty Little Liars, and Degrassi were nominated in the drama category, while Nurse Jackie, United States of Tara, Glee, Modern Family, and Greek picked up nods in the comedy category. Also nominated? Our very own Entertainment Weekly, for Outstanding Magazine Overall Coverage. (See the full list of nominees
Posted January 20 2011 — 8:15 AM EST
- How to pretend you've read 'Infinite Jest'
- Elders react to 'Batman v Superman' trailer
- 'The Walking Dead' showrunner talks comic villain Negan in season 6
- 'American Ultra' teaser: Jesse Eisenberg and Kristen Stewart fight the government
- Ice-T lends his voice to 'Dora the Explorer,' 'The Smurfs' and 'Care Bears'
- Let's rank the 'Mission: Impossible' movies
- Guess which celebrities wrote these children's books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Helen Mirren, Tom Cruise, The Baldwins & More!