Warner Music Group chairman and CEO Edgar Bronfman Jr. was fined approximately $6.7 million on Friday by a French court who found him guilty of misleading Vivendi investors when he worked there between 2000-2002, according to the Associated Press. The court’s verdict also included a 15-month suspended sentence for “conveying false and misleading information” and “manipulating stock prices.”
Posted January 21 2011 — 9:11 AM EST
- The National debuts new song with St. Vincent in concert
- Gretchen Carlson was angry it took too long to oust Roger Ailes
- WATCH: 'Train to Busan' zombie film clip has blood on the tracks
- Barbra Streisand and Hugh Jackman team up for dreamy duet
- Elon Musk endorsement spikes sales for out-of-print 1929 history book
- 'RHONJ': Melissa Gorga tells husband Joe to 'man up'
- Logan Lerman: 'It's my job as an actor to battle your apathy'