Warner Music Group chairman and CEO Edgar Bronfman Jr. was fined approximately $6.7 million on Friday by a French court who found him guilty of misleading Vivendi investors when he worked there between 2000-2002, according to the Associated Press. The court’s verdict also included a 15-month suspended sentence for “conveying false and misleading information” and “manipulating stock prices.”
Posted January 21 2011 — 9:11 AM EST
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'
- NBC's 'The Wiz Live!' finds its Cowardly Lion
- ABC's 'Scandal' team on how they'd handle Donald Trump
- Lenny Kravitz breaks silence on #penisgate with text from Steven Tyler
- A 'Lion King' animator drew a perfect tribute to Cecil the lion
- Why the best 'Goldbergs' episode is one you'll never see