Hasty Pudding theatrical troupe has crowned Jay Leno its 2011 Man of the Year. He’ll be roasted Feb. 4, the week after Julianne Moore accepts her Woman of the Year award on Jan. 27. Anyone else thinking Leno is an extra brave soul? Conan O’Brien is a Harvard alum. That could give the performers extra motivation. Then again, the troupe has yet to award O’Brien the title – maybe their loyalty is lacking. For a full list of past honorees, click here. The pairings are fun to revisit. My favorite is 1984: Joan Rivers and Sean Connery.Harvard’s
Posted January 24 2011 — 5:23 PM EST
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!