Hasty Pudding theatrical troupe has crowned Jay Leno its 2011 Man of the Year. He’ll be roasted Feb. 4, the week after Julianne Moore accepts her Woman of the Year award on Jan. 27. Anyone else thinking Leno is an extra brave soul? Conan O’Brien is a Harvard alum. That could give the performers extra motivation. Then again, the troupe has yet to award O’Brien the title – maybe their loyalty is lacking. For a full list of past honorees, click here. The pairings are fun to revisit. My favorite is 1984: Joan Rivers and Sean Connery.Harvard’s
Posted January 24 2011 — 5:23 PM EST
- Dashboard Confessional announce 2017 tour
- 'Arrow' boss teases big reveals in winter finale
- 'A Series of Unfortunate Events': Netflix releases new trailer
- Best of 2016: 'Bates Motel' composer on scoring that major death scene
- 'This Is Us' creator says Christmas episode has 'dramatic, life-and-death weight'
- Matt Damon defends 'The Great Wall' casting amid whitewashing claims
- Oakland warehouse manager refuses to answer questions on 'TODAY'
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans