Hasty Pudding theatrical troupe has crowned Jay Leno its 2011 Man of the Year. He’ll be roasted Feb. 4, the week after Julianne Moore accepts her Woman of the Year award on Jan. 27. Anyone else thinking Leno is an extra brave soul? Conan O’Brien is a Harvard alum. That could give the performers extra motivation. Then again, the troupe has yet to award O’Brien the title – maybe their loyalty is lacking. For a full list of past honorees, click here. The pairings are fun to revisit. My favorite is 1984: Joan Rivers and Sean Connery.Harvard’s
Posted January 24 2011 — 5:23 PM EST
- Former 'Mad Men' stars talk saying goodbye and the 'brilliantly talented' Jon Hamm
- Watch Ed Sheeran surprise a couple on their wedding day
- Pentangle founding member John Renbourn dies at 70
- Taylor Swift is one of the 'World's Greatest Leaders,' according to 'Fortune'
- Box office preview: 'Home' faces off against 'Get Hard'
- 'It Follows' star says response to film has been 'crazy'
- The world's friendliest Satanist stars in Suneaters' 'Hey Bros!' video -- exclusive
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!