Hasty Pudding theatrical troupe has crowned Jay Leno its 2011 Man of the Year. He’ll be roasted Feb. 4, the week after Julianne Moore accepts her Woman of the Year award on Jan. 27. Anyone else thinking Leno is an extra brave soul? Conan O’Brien is a Harvard alum. That could give the performers extra motivation. Then again, the troupe has yet to award O’Brien the title – maybe their loyalty is lacking. For a full list of past honorees, click here. The pairings are fun to revisit. My favorite is 1984: Joan Rivers and Sean Connery.Harvard’s
Posted January 24 2011 — 5:23 PM EST
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'