Hasty Pudding theatrical troupe has crowned Jay Leno its 2011 Man of the Year. He’ll be roasted Feb. 4, the week after Julianne Moore accepts her Woman of the Year award on Jan. 27. Anyone else thinking Leno is an extra brave soul? Conan O’Brien is a Harvard alum. That could give the performers extra motivation. Then again, the troupe has yet to award O’Brien the title – maybe their loyalty is lacking. For a full list of past honorees, click here. The pairings are fun to revisit. My favorite is 1984: Joan Rivers and Sean Connery.Harvard’s
Posted January 24 2011 — 5:23 PM EST
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!