Hasty Pudding theatrical troupe has crowned Jay Leno its 2011 Man of the Year. He’ll be roasted Feb. 4, the week after Julianne Moore accepts her Woman of the Year award on Jan. 27. Anyone else thinking Leno is an extra brave soul? Conan O’Brien is a Harvard alum. That could give the performers extra motivation. Then again, the troupe has yet to award O’Brien the title – maybe their loyalty is lacking. For a full list of past honorees, click here. The pairings are fun to revisit. My favorite is 1984: Joan Rivers and Sean Connery.Harvard’s
Posted January 24 2011 — 5:23 PM EST
- Wes Craven's 5 most twistedly influential films
- A$AP Rocky brings 'L$D' to the VMAs
- Celebrity reactions to Kanye West's MTV VMAs speech
- Miley Cyrus announces new album during VMAs performance
- 'Bad Blood' wins Video of the Year at the MTV VMAs
- The most GIF-able moments from this year's MTV VMAs
- 'I Am Cait' recap: 'The Dating Game'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!