After purchasing his own $4 million movie at Sundance for $20, Kevin Smith is taking Red State on the road. The religious horror film doesn’t officially open until Oct. 19, but it will kick off its Red State U.S.A Tour on March 4 at Radio City Music Hall in New York. Twelve other dates have already been scheduled, and Smith and his producers are looking for additional venues to screen their film.
Posted January 24 2011 — 2:41 PM EST
- Rare, uncorrected 'The Bell Jar' proof up for auction
- You'll never believe how tired Third Man Records is of Jack White clickbait
- Jon Stewart, Larry Wilmore riff on Duggar scandal
- Watch the 'Mr. Robot' pilot right this second
- The Fat Jewish channels Steve Jobs in new book cover -- EXCLUSIVE
- Django Django revisits '80s classic for new video
- 10-year-old Tinashe performs Bob Dylan cover in unearthed video
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!