After purchasing his own $4 million movie at Sundance for $20, Kevin Smith is taking Red State on the road. The religious horror film doesn’t officially open until Oct. 19, but it will kick off its Red State U.S.A Tour on March 4 at Radio City Music Hall in New York. Twelve other dates have already been scheduled, and Smith and his producers are looking for additional venues to screen their film.
Posted January 24 2011 — 2:41 PM EST
- Penelope Cruz and Jimmy Fallon re-team for Dubsmash
- Margot Robbie spoofs 'The Big Short' for Red Nose Day
- 'Orange Is the New Black' cast teases season 4 developments
- Neil Young slams Donald Trump for 'misogyny and racism'
- Rebel Wilson dusts David Schwimmer & James Corden in latest rap battle
- 'The Walking Dead' Red Nose Day Special spoof is hilarious
- Key & Peele give away their life savings to help kids for Red Nose Day
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers
- 'Thelma and Louise': Where Are They Now?
- 13 Summer Camps From TV and Movies We Want to Attend