After purchasing his own $4 million movie at Sundance for $20, Kevin Smith is taking Red State on the road. The religious horror film doesn’t officially open until Oct. 19, but it will kick off its Red State U.S.A Tour on March 4 at Radio City Music Hall in New York. Twelve other dates have already been scheduled, and Smith and his producers are looking for additional venues to screen their film.
Posted January 24 2011 — 2:41 PM EST
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer speaks out!
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer revealed! What's next?
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner sues Hasbro over same-named toy hamster
- Casting Net: Scott Eastwood set to become action star in 'Overdrive'
- 'Scream' honors Wes Craven during finale
- Ellen Page says her 'Freeheld' role inspired her to come out
- 'Brides of Dracula' series from 'Arrow' producer gets NBC pilot commitment
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!