After purchasing his own $4 million movie at Sundance for $20, Kevin Smith is taking Red State on the road. The religious horror film doesn’t officially open until Oct. 19, but it will kick off its Red State U.S.A Tour on March 4 at Radio City Music Hall in New York. Twelve other dates have already been scheduled, and Smith and his producers are looking for additional venues to screen their film.
Posted January 24 2011 — 2:41 PM EST
- 'Criminal Minds' promotes Paget Brewster to series regular
- Warren Beatty's 'Rules Don't Apply' to premiere at AFI Fest opening night
- 'Hamilton': Watch 13 of the best #Ham4Ham performances
- Barb from 'Stranger Things' to join Archie reboot 'Riverdale'
- Jimmy Eat World share soaring new rock song, 'Sure and Certain'
- 'Arrow': Thea makes date plans in exclusive season 4 deleted scene
- 'Warcraft' director is 'equally proud and furious' about the film