commercial for Best Buy set to air during the game. Details about the spot are scant, but, according to Best Buy, the ad will “showcase creativity and humor.” “We’re delighted to have Justin and Ozzy help us tell the Best Buy story,” Best Buy’s senior vice president of U.S. marketing, Drew Panayiotu, said. “We know people have high expectations for these ads and Justin and Ozzy add a whole new dimension of fun.” The ad will air when the Green Bay Packers face off against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Feb. 6.Only at the Super Bowl: Justin Bieber will appear with Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon in a
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!