Place your bets! Which will occur first: Prince William will marry Kate Middleton? Or Lifetime will air its movie about the royal romance? The network has announced its plans to make a movie about how “the friendship between Prince William, second in line to the throne of the British monarchy, and future princess Kate Middleton, the stunning daughter of upper middle-class commoners, blossomed into a romantic love affair, charming the world with their recent engagement and eagerly awaited Royal Wedding.” Nico Evers-Swindell (NCIS: Los Angeles, Law & Order) will play William, and Ben Cross (Chariots of Fire) has been cast as Prince Charles. Middleton has yet to be cast, but production is set to begin in February, with an April airdate in mind. The actual royal wedding, meanwhile, is set for April 29.
Posted January 27 2011 — 1:24 PM EST
- Larry Wilmore slams hunting dentist who killed Cecil the lion
- Keith Urban shows how this smash single got made
- Tyler, The Creator raps the new Dr. Seuss book
- Cara Delevingne addresses awkward interview
- 'Gritty' take on 'Little Women' in development at CW
- Mia Farrow criticized for tweeting business address of Cecil the lion's killer
- Diva Layla El retires from WWE
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ed Helms, Jenny McCarthy, Joel Edgerton & More!