Place your bets! Which will occur first: Prince William will marry Kate Middleton? Or Lifetime will air its movie about the royal romance? The network has announced its plans to make a movie about how “the friendship between Prince William, second in line to the throne of the British monarchy, and future princess Kate Middleton, the stunning daughter of upper middle-class commoners, blossomed into a romantic love affair, charming the world with their recent engagement and eagerly awaited Royal Wedding.” Nico Evers-Swindell (NCIS: Los Angeles, Law & Order) will play William, and Ben Cross (Chariots of Fire) has been cast as Prince Charles. Middleton has yet to be cast, but production is set to begin in February, with an April airdate in mind. The actual royal wedding, meanwhile, is set for April 29.
Posted January 27 2011 — 1:24 PM EST
- President Obama roasts Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump
- Black Panther vs. Winter Soldier in 'Captain America: Civil War' clip
- Beyonce postpones 'Formation' tour's Nashville concert stop
- 'The Martian' extended cut has 10 minutes of extra footage
- Woody Harrelson denied medical marijuana dispensary license: Report
- WATCH: How Ryan Gosling put Margaret Qualley at ease on 'Nice Guys'
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch