Place your bets! Which will occur first: Prince William will marry Kate Middleton? Or Lifetime will air its movie about the royal romance? The network has announced its plans to make a movie about how “the friendship between Prince William, second in line to the throne of the British monarchy, and future princess Kate Middleton, the stunning daughter of upper middle-class commoners, blossomed into a romantic love affair, charming the world with their recent engagement and eagerly awaited Royal Wedding.” Nico Evers-Swindell (NCIS: Los Angeles, Law & Order) will play William, and Ben Cross (Chariots of Fire) has been cast as Prince Charles. Middleton has yet to be cast, but production is set to begin in February, with an April airdate in mind. The actual royal wedding, meanwhile, is set for April 29.
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- 'The Americans' bosses on Paige, her future, and the endgame after (spoiler!)
- Casting Net: Anna Kendrick joins Zac Efron in 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates'
- Will Ferrell, Kristen Wiig in Lifetime movie 'A Deadly Adoption' (not an April Fools' joke)
- Kendrick Lamar goes back to Compton for 'King Kunta' video: Watch
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch
- From People: Courteney Cox steals Erin Foster's socks in 'Barely Famous' clip
- 'Grey's Anatomy' finale: A kidnapping! A massive earthquake! A crossover!