Place your bets! Which will occur first: Prince William will marry Kate Middleton? Or Lifetime will air its movie about the royal romance? The network has announced its plans to make a movie about how “the friendship between Prince William, second in line to the throne of the British monarchy, and future princess Kate Middleton, the stunning daughter of upper middle-class commoners, blossomed into a romantic love affair, charming the world with their recent engagement and eagerly awaited Royal Wedding.” Nico Evers-Swindell (NCIS: Los Angeles, Law & Order) will play William, and Ben Cross (Chariots of Fire) has been cast as Prince Charles. Middleton has yet to be cast, but production is set to begin in February, with an April airdate in mind. The actual royal wedding, meanwhile, is set for April 29.
Posted January 27 2011 — 1:24 PM EST
- Matt Damon says 'Rounders' writers have sequel idea
- Matt Damon reveals HBO didn't renew 'Project Greenlight'
- Amber Heard claims Johnny Depp has been 'stonewalling' divorce proceedings
- Of Mice & Men's Austin Carlile: 'I was clinically dead for three hours'
- Grammy Foundation to honor B.B. King with tribute
- 'Shawshank Redemption' tree knocked down by high winds
- Adam Sandler's next Netflix movie adds Terry Crews, Kevin James, Nick Swardson