Love Style network’s Jerseylicious? On Sunday the network airs a one-hour special that’s basically a spin-off of the show called Glam Fairy starring stylist Alexa Prisco. The concept: A group of plain-Jane sorority girls go to Prisco’s Glam Factory in Hoboken for some makeover magic. If it show does well in the ratings, who knows? A new series may be born. Here’s an exclusive clip from the Endemol-produced show:
Posted January 29 2011 — 6:40 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters