Love Style network’s Jerseylicious? On Sunday the network airs a one-hour special that’s basically a spin-off of the show called Glam Fairy starring stylist Alexa Prisco. The concept: A group of plain-Jane sorority girls go to Prisco’s Glam Factory in Hoboken for some makeover magic. If it show does well in the ratings, who knows? A new series may be born. Here’s an exclusive clip from the Endemol-produced show:
Posted January 29 2011 — 6:40 PM EST
- Mothers of slain black youth deliver powerful speeches at DNC
- Jessica Chastain in talks to join Jake Gyllenhaal's 'The Division'
- Elizabeth Banks compares Donald Trump to 'Hunger Games' character
- Oprah Winfrey to reunite with Ava DuVernay on 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Lauren Conrad teases new secrets revealed upcoming The Hills special
- 'Hands of Stone': Roberto Durán earns his nickname in new clip
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' alums Clay Aiken, Khloe Kardashian slam Donald Trump