Bad news for South Africa and Australia’s alt-rock fans: A spokesperson for Kings of Leon confirms to MTV that the band is postponing tour dates in those two countries. The culprit? Drummer Nathan Followill’s recent surgery for a torn bicep. At least Followill isn’t too hurt to tweet; he’s been using the microblogging site to chronicle his injury and subsequent recovery since mid-January. Followill also recently took to Twitter to lash out at Ryan Murphy, after the Glee creator lobbed an f-bomb at Kings of Leon. (The drummer’s disparaging remark – “Dear Ryan Murphy, let it go. See a therapist, get a manicure, buy a new bra. Zip your lip and focus on educating 7yr olds how to say f—” – has since been deleted from his Twitter page.)
Posted January 31 2011 — 12:52 PM EST
- Ed Sheeran breaks out his British red coat for Taylor Swift’s Fourth of July party
- Billy Joel's surprise July 4 wedding
- Penn & Teller reveal the craziest tricks from their upcoming Broadway show
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Michael Douglas' mother dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!