Bad news for South Africa and Australia’s alt-rock fans: A spokesperson for Kings of Leon confirms to MTV that the band is postponing tour dates in those two countries. The culprit? Drummer Nathan Followill’s recent surgery for a torn bicep. At least Followill isn’t too hurt to tweet; he’s been using the microblogging site to chronicle his injury and subsequent recovery since mid-January. Followill also recently took to Twitter to lash out at Ryan Murphy, after the Glee creator lobbed an f-bomb at Kings of Leon. (The drummer’s disparaging remark – “Dear Ryan Murphy, let it go. See a therapist, get a manicure, buy a new bra. Zip your lip and focus on educating 7yr olds how to say f—” – has since been deleted from his Twitter page.)
Posted January 31 2011 — 12:52 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters