Bad news for South Africa and Australia’s alt-rock fans: A spokesperson for Kings of Leon confirms to MTV that the band is postponing tour dates in those two countries. The culprit? Drummer Nathan Followill’s recent surgery for a torn bicep. At least Followill isn’t too hurt to tweet; he’s been using the microblogging site to chronicle his injury and subsequent recovery since mid-January. Followill also recently took to Twitter to lash out at Ryan Murphy, after the Glee creator lobbed an f-bomb at Kings of Leon. (The drummer’s disparaging remark – “Dear Ryan Murphy, let it go. See a therapist, get a manicure, buy a new bra. Zip your lip and focus on educating 7yr olds how to say f—” – has since been deleted from his Twitter page.)
Posted January 31 2011 — 12:52 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'