Bad news for South Africa and Australia’s alt-rock fans: A spokesperson for Kings of Leon confirms to MTV that the band is postponing tour dates in those two countries. The culprit? Drummer Nathan Followill’s recent surgery for a torn bicep. At least Followill isn’t too hurt to tweet; he’s been using the microblogging site to chronicle his injury and subsequent recovery since mid-January. Followill also recently took to Twitter to lash out at Ryan Murphy, after the Glee creator lobbed an f-bomb at Kings of Leon. (The drummer’s disparaging remark – “Dear Ryan Murphy, let it go. See a therapist, get a manicure, buy a new bra. Zip your lip and focus on educating 7yr olds how to say f—” – has since been deleted from his Twitter page.)
Posted January 31 2011 — 12:52 PM EST
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'