U.S. fans of Les Misérables who couldn’t get to the 25th anniversary concert at London’s O2 arena last October (or one of the movie theaters that screened it in a one-night-only event), will finally be able to see it on PBS come March 6. PBS will air the U.S. premiere of Les Misérables 25th Anniversary Concert at The O2, featuring Alfie Boe (Jean Valjean), Lea Salonga (Fantine), Nick Jonas (Marius), Norm Lewis (Javert), Matt Lucas (Thénardier), Jenny Galloway (Madame Thénardier), and Katie Hall (Cosette). The concert hits DVD on Feb. 22. Les Misérables, which opened in London on Oct. 8, 1985, has played in 42 countries and has been seen by nearly 60 million people.
Posted January 31 2011 — 1:36 PM EST
- Meek Mill hits back at Drake with diss track 'Wanna Know'
- 'Graceland' postmortem: Is Paige in over her head?
- 'Wet Hot' creators provide teases for 40 characters in the prequel
- Patricia Arquette to voice witch in 'Troll: The Rise of Harry Potter Jr.'
- Caitlyn Jenner practices her 'feminine voice' in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Dwayne Johnson on Hulk Hogan's racist rant: 'We've all talked trash'
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!