U.S. fans of Les Misérables who couldn’t get to the 25th anniversary concert at London’s O2 arena last October (or one of the movie theaters that screened it in a one-night-only event), will finally be able to see it on PBS come March 6. PBS will air the U.S. premiere of Les Misérables 25th Anniversary Concert at The O2, featuring Alfie Boe (Jean Valjean), Lea Salonga (Fantine), Nick Jonas (Marius), Norm Lewis (Javert), Matt Lucas (Thénardier), Jenny Galloway (Madame Thénardier), and Katie Hall (Cosette). The concert hits DVD on Feb. 22. Les Misérables, which opened in London on Oct. 8, 1985, has played in 42 countries and has been seen by nearly 60 million people.
Posted January 31 2011 — 1:36 PM EST
- 'Pokémon GO': Dwayne Johnson becomes new 'rock' type, Pokérock
- Michael Fassbender loves James McAvoy 'hard'
- 'Moana': Nicole Scherzinger, Alan Tudyk join voice cast
- Michelle Dockery leading up Steven Soderbergh's Netflix miniseries
- See all the movie trailers that debuted at Comic-Con
- WATCH: 'Young and the Restless’ brings back Jeanne Cooper
- What's leaving Netflix in July
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'