U.S. fans of Les Misérables who couldn’t get to the 25th anniversary concert at London’s O2 arena last October (or one of the movie theaters that screened it in a one-night-only event), will finally be able to see it on PBS come March 6. PBS will air the U.S. premiere of Les Misérables 25th Anniversary Concert at The O2, featuring Alfie Boe (Jean Valjean), Lea Salonga (Fantine), Nick Jonas (Marius), Norm Lewis (Javert), Matt Lucas (Thénardier), Jenny Galloway (Madame Thénardier), and Katie Hall (Cosette). The concert hits DVD on Feb. 22. Les Misérables, which opened in London on Oct. 8, 1985, has played in 42 countries and has been seen by nearly 60 million people.
Posted January 31 2011 — 1:36 PM EST
- 'New Girl' showrunner previews presidential election episode
- 'Loving' trailer urges audiences to vote in the presidential election
- Read an exclusive excerpt from 'Bang'
- Yellowcard frontman looks back on band's most memorable moments
- Katy Perry tries to vote naked in Funny or Die sketch
- James Corden tries coaching Arsenal Football Club
- Melissa Joan Hart talks 'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' 20 years later