Zsa Zsa Gabor was rushed to the hospital this morning after she began spitting up blood following her breakfast. Her spokesperson confirms that the 93-year old, who’s struggling in her recovery after the amputation of her right leg, was taken by ambulance to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, and that her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, fears she’s suffering from serious internal bleeding.
Posted February 1 2011 — 1:46 PM EST
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!