Zsa Zsa Gabor was rushed to the hospital this morning after she began spitting up blood following her breakfast. Her spokesperson confirms that the 93-year old, who’s struggling in her recovery after the amputation of her right leg, was taken by ambulance to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, and that her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, fears she’s suffering from serious internal bleeding.
Posted February 1 2011 — 1:46 PM EST
- Watch Kelly Clarkson adorably forget the lyrics to her songs
- Katy Perry reveals which line of her DNC speech Orlando Bloom wrote
- Chandra Levy miniseries in works at TNT
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets
- 'Pokémon Go' nests are reportedly spawning different Pokémon
- Disney changes 'Avengers: Infinity War Part 1' title
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth'