Zsa Zsa Gabor was rushed to the hospital this morning after she began spitting up blood following her breakfast. Her spokesperson confirms that the 93-year old, who’s struggling in her recovery after the amputation of her right leg, was taken by ambulance to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, and that her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, fears she’s suffering from serious internal bleeding.
Posted February 1 2011 — 1:46 PM EST
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- Hulu executive explains decision to pull '19 Kids & Counting'
- Mariah Carey calls 'American Idol' stint 'the worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy
- Hilary Duff shares the track listing for 'Breathe In. Breathe Out.'