AP reports that the Rolling Stones frontman will join Raphael Saadiq in a musical tribute to the late Solomon Burke, the legendary soul singer who occasionally opened for the Stones. Jagger and his famous rock band technically performed for the 1986 Grammys, when they played via satellite from London.Mick Jagger will perform in-person at the Feb. 14 Grammy Awards for the first time in his historic career. The
- See the schedule for Comic-Con's TV panels
- The best and worst of the music streaming wars
- America Ferrera thanks Donald Trump for mobilizing Latino voters
- Bill Cosby: No charges in Atlantic City case
- 'Lost' showrunner Carlton Cuse talks 'Colony'
- Liam Hemsworth photobombed Jeff Goldblum on the 'Independence Day Resurgence' set
- First Look: Here's how 'Blindspot' covers Jaimie Alexander's entire body with tattoos—in six hours