Sources tell EW exclusively that a stuntwoman on FX’s Justified was rushed to the hospital last night and remains there today after being injured on the set. The matter is described as serious, but not life threatening. Details are vague, with sources suggesting the incident wasn’t anything dramatic or scandalous like weapons misfire, but rather a simple accident (such as slipping and falling at the wrong time). Still, with fistfights, gun-battles and explosions in every episode – one reason we love the show – an eventual on-set injury is probably not hugely surprising. We hope the stuntwoman gets better soon and, in the meantime, here’s those Justified season two posters again.
Posted February 3 2011 — 4:28 PM EST
- Ed Sullivan Theater gets temporary marquee in preparation for Stephen Colbert
- Alan Taylor says there are answers to 'Terminator Genisys' questions -- they're just not in the movie
- Miguel disses Frank Ocean... again
- Jack White's Dead Weather returns with new album
- Henry Cavill: ‘Batman v Superman' an 'expansion' of 'Man of Steel' world
- Inside Amazon's edgy romantic comedy 'Catastrophe'
- Chris Tucker's Netflix stand-up special: Watch new trailer
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!