Sources tell EW exclusively that a stuntwoman on FX’s Justified was rushed to the hospital last night and remains there today after being injured on the set. The matter is described as serious, but not life threatening. Details are vague, with sources suggesting the incident wasn’t anything dramatic or scandalous like weapons misfire, but rather a simple accident (such as slipping and falling at the wrong time). Still, with fistfights, gun-battles and explosions in every episode – one reason we love the show – an eventual on-set injury is probably not hugely surprising. We hope the stuntwoman gets better soon and, in the meantime, here’s those Justified season two posters again.
Posted February 3 2011 — 4:28 PM EST
- '24: Legacy' trailer views catching up with 'This Is Us' record
- Ang Lee on entering ‘unknown territory’ with high-tech 'Billy Lynn'
- 'The Walking Dead': Huge return cements its status as appointment TV
- Find out who won EW's Best Pop Culture President bracket
- Get your first look at Freeform's 25 Days of Christmas schedule
- 'The Walking Dead' producers pay tribute to Michael Cudlitz
- Mel Gibson calls 2006 tirade a ‘dim thing in the past’