Inception and The Social Network both won at tonight’s Writers Guild of America Awards. Christopher Nolan won the best original screenplay category for Inception while Aaron Sorkin was the victor in the best adapted screenplay category for The Social Network, which is adapted from the book The Accidental Billionaires. Winners in the television categories included Mad Men (Drama Series), Modern Family (Comedy Series), and Boardwalk Empire (New Series). Charles Ferguson, Chad Beck, and Adam Bolt also picked up a trophy for their doc, Inside Job (Documentary Screenplay).
Posted February 5 2011 — 10:19 PM EST
- Get a first look at Lego's 'Doctor Who' set
- Lin-Manuel Miranda: 'Hamilton' will be filmed with its current cast
- Lego artist Nathan Sawaya makes life-sized Batmobile
- How 'Trap Queen' turned Fetty Wap into one of the biggest stars of the year
- 'Castle' bosses discuss the breakup: Beckett's love 'doesn't go away'
- Simon Cowell apologizes for swearing on 'The X Factor'
- Alfonso Ribeiro will fill in for Tom Bergeron on Monday's 'DWTS'