After checking into UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center earlier this week for possible internal bleeding, Zsa Zsa Gabor will return home in time today to celebrate her 94th birthday, the Los Angeles Times reports. This latest setback is one of many in the past year: In January, Gabor’s right leg was amputated – due to a gangrenous blood clot – and the actress underwent hip replacement surgery last summer.
Posted February 6 2011 — 10:10 AM EST
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- Get a sneak peek at this week's 'RWBY': Exclusive clip
- 'Return of the Living Dead' star Don Calfa dies at 76
- Highlights from J.K. Rowling's 'Fantastic Beasts' screenplay
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big