Memoirs aren’t just for people with an interesting story to tell, or for those who are old enough to have a degree of perspective on their life—no, that boat has already sailed. So I guess the fact that Bristol Palin is apparently set to write a memoir of her own shouldn’t necessarily make my brain implode in on itself like the house at the end of Poltergeist. Still, the recent creation of an Amazon page for Untitled Bristol Palin Memoir, to be published by William Morrow, does raise some questions. For example, “How much will she talk about Levi?” Or, “Can it possibly sell as well as her mother’s books?” And even, “Is continued existence worth it now that we know that something like this is possible?” Here’s hoping the memoir will answer these and many more burning queries when it comes out on June 21, the shockingly close release date mentioned on the Amazon listing. Until then, we should all just take it one day at a time.
Posted February 7 2011 — 5:02 PM EST
- 'Edward Scissorhands' 25th anniversary Blu-ray: EW exclusive details
- Demi Lovato: 'Summer' turns into fall
- The Roots play 'Rappers Delight' with the Philadelphia Mayor for Fourth of July
- John Oliver's Shallow Dive: 15 topics in 60(-ish) seconds
- Miley Cyrus cameos as a skateboarding heartthrob on 'Stone Quackers'
- Amazon's 'The Man in the High Castle': Watch livestream of episodes 1 and 2 from Comic-Con only at EW
- Miguel: How Prince, sex and late-nights in L.A. inspired his killer new album
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!