Memoirs aren’t just for people with an interesting story to tell, or for those who are old enough to have a degree of perspective on their life—no, that boat has already sailed. So I guess the fact that Bristol Palin is apparently set to write a memoir of her own shouldn’t necessarily make my brain implode in on itself like the house at the end of Poltergeist. Still, the recent creation of an Amazon page for Untitled Bristol Palin Memoir, to be published by William Morrow, does raise some questions. For example, “How much will she talk about Levi?” Or, “Can it possibly sell as well as her mother’s books?” And even, “Is continued existence worth it now that we know that something like this is possible?” Here’s hoping the memoir will answer these and many more burning queries when it comes out on June 21, the shockingly close release date mentioned on the Amazon listing. Until then, we should all just take it one day at a time.
Posted February 7 2011 — 5:02 PM EST
- Fox sets a premiere date for 'Empire' season 2
- Hasbo CEO hints Bumblebee could get 'Transformers' spin-off film
- Ranking the songs of summer, from TLC to Iggy Azalea
- 'Childrens Hospital' exclusive clip: Tony Hale and Nick Offerman are on opposite sides of a murder case
- Hear the EP from SSHH, Ringo Starr's son's electro-punk project -- exclusive
- Denver Water responds to Jay Z's 'water is free' comments
- 'Masters of Sex' lifts off in exclusive season 3 teaser: ‘We are the sexual revolution’
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!