Barbra Streisand will perform at the Grammy Awards this Sunday, according to the Associated Press. The singer’s album, Love is the Answer, is nominated for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album, and she’ll perform live after being introduced by her A Star is Born co-star Kris Kristofferson.
Posted February 8 2011 — 9:43 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters