Barbra Streisand will perform at the Grammy Awards this Sunday, according to the Associated Press. The singer’s album, Love is the Answer, is nominated for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album, and she’ll perform live after being introduced by her A Star is Born co-star Kris Kristofferson.
Posted February 8 2011 — 9:43 AM EST
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Blood, Next, Heaven, and more ambiguous film titles that confuse Google