Barbra Streisand will perform at the Grammy Awards this Sunday, according to the Associated Press. The singer’s album, Love is the Answer, is nominated for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album, and she’ll perform live after being introduced by her A Star is Born co-star Kris Kristofferson.
Posted February 8 2011 — 9:43 AM EST
- Ava DuVernay responds to 'Gods of Egypt' casting apology
- Chrissy Teigen, more stars react to Planned Parenthood shooting
- 'Batman v Superman' star Henry Cavill adopts a bat named Ben
- James Wan shares new set photos from 'The Conjuring 2'
- See Benedict Cumberbatch imitate otters with Johnny Depp
- Liam Hemsworth reveals Chris Hemsworth paid off their parents' debts
- J.K. Rowling feared second 'Harry Potter' couldn't live up to the first