Despite positive reviews, Mark Wahlberg was the only main cast member from The Fighter not to score an Oscar nomination for his performance in the movie. (Meanwhile, his costars Christian Bale, Amy Adams, and Melissa Leo were all recognized in the supporting categories.) In Part 3 of my interview with Wahlberg and his Fighter director David O. Russell (also nominated for an Oscar this year), Wahlberg tells me why he’s actually happier to be nominated as one of the film’s producers and whether he thinks his movie has a shot at upsetting The King’s Speech for the Best Picture win.
Posted February 10 2011 — 4:53 PM EST
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!