Nickelodeon has revealed the nominees for this year’s Kids’ Choice Awards. Predictably, the list is dominated by stars and properties from the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon itself, especially the TV categories – for Favorite TV Show, kids can choose between Big Time Rush, iCarly, The Suite Life on Deck, and Wizards of Waverly Place, while the Favorite TV Actress category pits Miranda Cosgrove, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, and Victorious’s Victoria Justice against one another. (Gomez and Cyrus are both nominated for Favorite Female Singer as well.) Kid-friendly stars like Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Will Ferrell, and Kristen Stewart are also up for various awards; read the full list of nominees here. The 2011 Kids’ Choice Awards will air live on Saturday, April 2 at 8 p.m. Jack Black will return to host the ceremony a third time.
Posted February 11 2011 — 1:12 PM EST
- 'Rogue One': Where to watch the world premiere live stream
- J.J. Abrams, HBO developing space exploration drama
- R.L. Stine to write 'Man-Thing' comic for Marvel
- Ryan Reynolds on that Taylor Swift Fourth of July party photo
- Best of 2016: 'La La Land' costume designer on the 'timeless' looks
- WATCH: Ken Foree talks to the dead in 'Blood Brothers' clip
- Trevor Noah: Trump should hire Hodor from 'Game of Thrones'