Nickelodeon has revealed the nominees for this year’s Kids’ Choice Awards. Predictably, the list is dominated by stars and properties from the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon itself, especially the TV categories – for Favorite TV Show, kids can choose between Big Time Rush, iCarly, The Suite Life on Deck, and Wizards of Waverly Place, while the Favorite TV Actress category pits Miranda Cosgrove, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, and Victorious’s Victoria Justice against one another. (Gomez and Cyrus are both nominated for Favorite Female Singer as well.) Kid-friendly stars like Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Will Ferrell, and Kristen Stewart are also up for various awards; read the full list of nominees here. The 2011 Kids’ Choice Awards will air live on Saturday, April 2 at 8 p.m. Jack Black will return to host the ceremony a third time.
Posted February 11 2011 — 1:12 PM EST
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'Hawaii Five-0' taps Julie Benz as Chin's love interest
- The Vision: See Paul Bettany assemble the synthetic Avenger
- Simon Cowell comments on One Direction hiatus
- 'Dancing with the Stars' taps Alexa and Carlos PenaVega
- Box office preview: 'Straight Outta Compton' set for third weekend at the top
- O.J. Simpson documentaries to air on A&E and LMN
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!