Nickelodeon has revealed the nominees for this year’s Kids’ Choice Awards. Predictably, the list is dominated by stars and properties from the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon itself, especially the TV categories – for Favorite TV Show, kids can choose between Big Time Rush, iCarly, The Suite Life on Deck, and Wizards of Waverly Place, while the Favorite TV Actress category pits Miranda Cosgrove, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, and Victorious’s Victoria Justice against one another. (Gomez and Cyrus are both nominated for Favorite Female Singer as well.) Kid-friendly stars like Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Will Ferrell, and Kristen Stewart are also up for various awards; read the full list of nominees here. The 2011 Kids’ Choice Awards will air live on Saturday, April 2 at 8 p.m. Jack Black will return to host the ceremony a third time.
Posted February 11 2011 — 1:12 PM EST
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- Chris Rock and Tracy Morgan exchange comic haymakers in 'Top Five' outtakes
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- Buffy season 8 recap: 'No Future for You'/'Wolves at the Gate'
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'