Nickelodeon has revealed the nominees for this year’s Kids’ Choice Awards. Predictably, the list is dominated by stars and properties from the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon itself, especially the TV categories – for Favorite TV Show, kids can choose between Big Time Rush, iCarly, The Suite Life on Deck, and Wizards of Waverly Place, while the Favorite TV Actress category pits Miranda Cosgrove, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, and Victorious’s Victoria Justice against one another. (Gomez and Cyrus are both nominated for Favorite Female Singer as well.) Kid-friendly stars like Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Will Ferrell, and Kristen Stewart are also up for various awards; read the full list of nominees here. The 2011 Kids’ Choice Awards will air live on Saturday, April 2 at 8 p.m. Jack Black will return to host the ceremony a third time.
Posted February 11 2011 — 1:12 PM EST
- Who should play the young Han Solo in the 'Star Wars' spinoff? Vote now!
- Elodie Yung cast as Elektra in 'Daredevil' season 2
- Two more networks pull Bill Cosby reruns
- Subway drops Jared Fogle amid FBI investigation
- Grateful Dead's farewell shows earned estimated $55 million
- Go inside the studio with Janet Jackson in her lyric video for 'No Sleeep'
- Paula Deen fires social media manager responsible for offensive tweet
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!