Seven years after she released her first memoir, A Paper Life, Tatum O’Neal is set to pen a second one. William Morrow will publish FOUND: A Daughter’s Journey Home, about O’Neal’s reconciliation with her estranged father, actor Ryan O’Neal. The book is scheduled to come out in June, meaning it will coincide with the debut of the OWN show Ryan and Tatum: The O’Neals, a reality series that will follow the Paper Moon co-stars as they try to repair their notoriously strained relationship. Presumably, O’Neal will also discuss the drug abuse problem that saw her publicly arrested in 2008.
Posted February 14 2011 — 5:35 PM EST
- What to Watch Tuesday: Ken Jeong crashes 'Fresh Off the Boat'
- Jake Gyllenhaal starring in 'Sunday in the Park with George' on stage
- Jeff Lemire's superheroes are stuck on a farm in 'Black Hammer' comic
- WATCH: Alice takes on time in 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' clip
- 'Sing It!' is your satirical 'American Idol' replacement
- WATCH: Mark Strong heading to Mars in 'Approaching the Unknown' clip
- Robert Kirkman says 'Outcast' is scarier than 'The Walking Dead'