Seven years after she released her first memoir, A Paper Life, Tatum O’Neal is set to pen a second one. William Morrow will publish FOUND: A Daughter’s Journey Home, about O’Neal’s reconciliation with her estranged father, actor Ryan O’Neal. The book is scheduled to come out in June, meaning it will coincide with the debut of the OWN show Ryan and Tatum: The O’Neals, a reality series that will follow the Paper Moon co-stars as they try to repair their notoriously strained relationship. Presumably, O’Neal will also discuss the drug abuse problem that saw her publicly arrested in 2008.
Posted February 14 2011 — 5:35 PM EST
- Ronda Rousey to star in film adaptation of her autobiography
- Amazon's Nazi America fantasy High Castle to pose questions about modern politics
- Fantastic Fest: Nicolas Winding Refn on the film posters that drive him wild
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' casts Hawkman
- Taissa Farmiga and Nina Dobrev go back to camp in 'The Final Girls'
- A 'Dungeons & Dragons' film franchise is on its way
- 'Sleepy Hollow' trades Headless for a familiar face