Seven years after she released her first memoir, A Paper Life, Tatum O’Neal is set to pen a second one. William Morrow will publish FOUND: A Daughter’s Journey Home, about O’Neal’s reconciliation with her estranged father, actor Ryan O’Neal. The book is scheduled to come out in June, meaning it will coincide with the debut of the OWN show Ryan and Tatum: The O’Neals, a reality series that will follow the Paper Moon co-stars as they try to repair their notoriously strained relationship. Presumably, O’Neal will also discuss the drug abuse problem that saw her publicly arrested in 2008.
Posted February 14 2011 — 5:35 PM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': What's happened to Agent May?
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' star on Ghost Rider's surprising move
- Damian Lewis in talks to play the villain in 'Ocean's 8'
- 'Chicago Fire' creator breaks down episode 100's big surprises
- 'Suicide Squad' Honest Trailer takes aim at the 'worst heroes ever'
- Joe Biden clarifies 2020 presidential bid comments
- 'This Is Us': Chris Sullivan on that Toby cliffhanger in the winter finale
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans