Seven years after she released her first memoir, A Paper Life, Tatum O’Neal is set to pen a second one. William Morrow will publish FOUND: A Daughter’s Journey Home, about O’Neal’s reconciliation with her estranged father, actor Ryan O’Neal. The book is scheduled to come out in June, meaning it will coincide with the debut of the OWN show Ryan and Tatum: The O’Neals, a reality series that will follow the Paper Moon co-stars as they try to repair their notoriously strained relationship. Presumably, O’Neal will also discuss the drug abuse problem that saw her publicly arrested in 2008.
Posted January 18 2015 — 2:15 PM EST
- Daytime Emmys 2015 winners are...
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington on Jon's brutal decision
- 'Game of Thrones' team explains their choices on Sansa's story
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'