Seven years after she released her first memoir, A Paper Life, Tatum O’Neal is set to pen a second one. William Morrow will publish FOUND: A Daughter’s Journey Home, about O’Neal’s reconciliation with her estranged father, actor Ryan O’Neal. The book is scheduled to come out in June, meaning it will coincide with the debut of the OWN show Ryan and Tatum: The O’Neals, a reality series that will follow the Paper Moon co-stars as they try to repair their notoriously strained relationship. Presumably, O’Neal will also discuss the drug abuse problem that saw her publicly arrested in 2008.
Posted January 18 2015 — 2:15 PM EST
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Bobbi: 'a really interesting struggle for her'
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' returns with its best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' series finale: How the cul-de-sac crew said goodbye
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized: 'in good spirits'
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!