Seven years after she released her first memoir, A Paper Life, Tatum O’Neal is set to pen a second one. William Morrow will publish FOUND: A Daughter’s Journey Home, about O’Neal’s reconciliation with her estranged father, actor Ryan O’Neal. The book is scheduled to come out in June, meaning it will coincide with the debut of the OWN show Ryan and Tatum: The O’Neals, a reality series that will follow the Paper Moon co-stars as they try to repair their notoriously strained relationship. Presumably, O’Neal will also discuss the drug abuse problem that saw her publicly arrested in 2008.
Posted February 14 2011 — 5:35 PM EST
- Bruno Mars to join Beyoncé in Super Bowl halftime show
- Tidal donates $1.5 million to Black Lives Matter
- Stone Temple Pilots announce open search for new singer
- James Corden & Cindy Crawford recreate iconic Super Bowl commercial
- 'Zoolander 2' star Ben Stiller reveals the secrets of Blue Steel
- Meek Mill sentenced for probation violation
- Bernie Sanders adviser says candidate will appear on Larry David-hosted 'SNL'