A Los Angeles Superior Court judge has granted 90-year-old actor Mickey Rooney a temporary restraining order against stepson Chris Aber, the Associated Press is reporting. Court filings by Rooney’s attorneys allege Aber has withheld food and medicine from Rooney, “yells and screams” at the actor, and “threatens, intimidates, bullies, and harasses Mickey.” Aber is ordered to stay 100 yards from Rooney and his home until at least a Feb. 24 court hearing.
Posted February 15 2011 — 9:24 PM EST
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech
- Dwayne Johnson surprises military family and makes Jimmy Fallon cry