Mötley Crüe singer Vince Neil checked into Las Vegas’ Clark County Detention Center Tuesday to serve 15 days in jail, People reports. Neil’s jail time stems from a June 2010 DUI arrest. The musician pleaded guilty to the drunk driving charge, and, under a plea deal, will spend 15 more days under house arrest.
(Clark County Detention Center)
Posted January 18 2015 — 1:29 AM EST
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch
- From People: Courteney Cox steals Erin Foster's socks in 'Barely Famous' clip
- 'Grey's Anatomy' finale: A kidnapping! A massive earthquake! A crossover!
- 'New Girl' casts Anna George as Cece's mother for season 5
- Grimes to open for Lana Del Rey on Endless Summer Tour
- Rihanna pranks Jimmy Kimmel in his own bed for April Fools' Day: Sneak preview
- 'American Idol' adds a Twitter Fan Save