Mötley Crüe singer Vince Neil checked into Las Vegas’ Clark County Detention Center Tuesday to serve 15 days in jail, People reports. Neil’s jail time stems from a June 2010 DUI arrest. The musician pleaded guilty to the drunk driving charge, and, under a plea deal, will spend 15 more days under house arrest.
(Clark County Detention Center)
Posted February 15 2011 — 4:07 PM EST
- Kim Kardashian West Introduces Britney Spears at the VMAs
- Beyoncé closes VMAs performance with feminist symbol
- Britney Spears returns to VMAs with 'Make Me...'
- Nick Jonas performs in New York diner for Ashley Graham, and more
- Beyoncé brings down the house at the VMAs with 'Lemonade'
- Kanye West premieres provocative 'Fade' music video at VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': Kim Dickens on Madison's drunken escapades