Odd Jobs, the J.J. Abrams project that was to star Emerson and his Lost scene partner Terry O’Quinn; NBC had recently pushed that project into the next pilot season.EW has confirmed that Lost star Michael Emerson has landed the lead role in the CBS pilot Person of Interest, exec produced by J.J. Abrams and Jonah Nolan – i.e. the brother of filmmaker Christopher Nolan and a co-writer of The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises. (Deadline first reported the story.) Emerson will play a billionaire who hires a presumed-dead ex-CIA agent to fight violent crime in New York City. It is currently unclear how Person of Interest could affect
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!