EW has learned exclusively that model, designer and author India Hicks, who served as Princess Diana’s bridesmaid at her 1981 nuptials to Prince Charles, is taping a special for TLC that will give viewers an inside look at the famous couple’s big day. In the special, tentatively titled Secrets of a Royal Bridesmaid, Hicks, who is also Charles’ goddaughter and Prince William’s cousin, will share intimate details about Charles and Diana’s ceremony – the mishaps, the photos, the menu, and more. Viewers will also get an insider’s view of the lavish traditions grounded in royal weddings and the responsibilities that follow the bride and groom. Hicks will, of course, also reflect on the upcoming wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. The special is set to air April 24 at 9 p.m. ET.
Posted February 17 2011 — 9:00 AM EST
- Stephen Colbert unveils rejected TED talks on 'The Late Show'
- Gabrielle Union channels Rihanna for 'Musical Morning Announcements' on Fallon
- DreamWorks nabs film rights for Dennis Lehane's next novel, 'Since We Fell'
- Tracy Morgan does stand-up for first time since accident
- Mulder and Scully get animated in teaser for 'The X-Files' revival
- The most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'The Big Reveal'
- Felicity Huffman's 'House of Moore' gets put pilot deal at ABC