EW has learned exclusively that model, designer and author India Hicks, who served as Princess Diana’s bridesmaid at her 1981 nuptials to Prince Charles, is taping a special for TLC that will give viewers an inside look at the famous couple’s big day. In the special, tentatively titled Secrets of a Royal Bridesmaid, Hicks, who is also Charles’ goddaughter and Prince William’s cousin, will share intimate details about Charles and Diana’s ceremony – the mishaps, the photos, the menu, and more. Viewers will also get an insider’s view of the lavish traditions grounded in royal weddings and the responsibilities that follow the bride and groom. Hicks will, of course, also reflect on the upcoming wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. The special is set to air April 24 at 9 p.m. ET.
Posted February 17 2011 — 9:00 AM EST
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman gets a tribute at the Indy 500--but it ends in a crash
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- ‘Tomorrowland’ leads slow Memorial Day weekend at box office
- Jennifer Aniston's '90s throwback photo is picture perfect
- Straight No Chaser step into Jim Nabors' shoes, sing to kick off the Indy 500
- Dave Grohl joins Paul McCartney on London stage: Watch
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!