EW has learned exclusively that model, designer and author India Hicks, who served as Princess Diana’s bridesmaid at her 1981 nuptials to Prince Charles, is taping a special for TLC that will give viewers an inside look at the famous couple’s big day. In the special, tentatively titled Secrets of a Royal Bridesmaid, Hicks, who is also Charles’ goddaughter and Prince William’s cousin, will share intimate details about Charles and Diana’s ceremony – the mishaps, the photos, the menu, and more. Viewers will also get an insider’s view of the lavish traditions grounded in royal weddings and the responsibilities that follow the bride and groom. Hicks will, of course, also reflect on the upcoming wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. The special is set to air April 24 at 9 p.m. ET.
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' breakout Tituss Burgess on his alter ego (and 'Pinot Noir')
- Robert Kirkman reveals 'Walking Dead' companion series will be called...
- 9 plotlines you didn't realize started in the 'Grey's Anatomy' pilot
- Chill your way into the weekend with DADRAS's 'RUBAIYAT I' EP -- exclusive
- NBC orders Ellen DeGeneres-produced reality series 'First Dates'
- Downton Abbey producer explains why the series had to end
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons talks animated film debut, co-star Rihanna and his hometown
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!