Bell Biv DeVoe, the early 1990s R&B offshoot of New Edition that scored with the 1990 album, Poison, will perform with The Roots tomorrow night on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Fallon tweeted the official news today, after Billboard had reported the news previously. Though Fallon promoted tomorrow’s appearance as a reunion, Ricky Bell, Ron DeVoe and Michael Bivins have been touring for the last three years.
Posted February 22 2011 — 4:29 PM EST
- Deadmau5 says 'We Are Your Friends' flop restored his faith in music
- 'Game of Thrones' may have added a 'Lucy' actor to season 6
- Jimmy Fallon shows Elle Fanning his high school yearbook photo
- The TGIT casts united for one epic Shondaland photo
- 'The Walking Dead' star Danai Gurira on why season 6 is 'powerful and beautiful at the same time'
- There will be two Oscars hosts next year
- Kimmel read 'cryptic and menacing' death threats from the gaming community
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Diane Kruger, Padma Lakshmi, Elle Fanning & More!