Bell Biv DeVoe, the early 1990s R&B offshoot of New Edition that scored with the 1990 album, Poison, will perform with The Roots tomorrow night on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Fallon tweeted the official news today, after Billboard had reported the news previously. Though Fallon promoted tomorrow’s appearance as a reunion, Ricky Bell, Ron DeVoe and Michael Bivins have been touring for the last three years.
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- Q&A: J.K. Rowling bibliographer Philip W. Errington tells us even more Harry Potter secrets
- The Winklevii will have a cameo on 'Silicon Valley'
- Masi Oka's Hiro Nakamura will return for 'Heroes Reborn'
- Drea de Matteo loses apartment in fire
- 'Fifty Shades' sequel: Who should direct it?
- Get tipsy with Blake Shelton in the new video for 'Sangria'
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!