Bell Biv DeVoe, the early 1990s R&B offshoot of New Edition that scored with the 1990 album, Poison, will perform with The Roots tomorrow night on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Fallon tweeted the official news today, after Billboard had reported the news previously. Though Fallon promoted tomorrow’s appearance as a reunion, Ricky Bell, Ron DeVoe and Michael Bivins have been touring for the last three years.
Posted February 22 2011 — 4:29 PM EST
- Some banned 'Pokémon Go' accounts will be reinstated
- Phil Collins, Leslie Odom Jr. sing 'Easy Lover' at U.S. Open
- Colton Haynes accepts HRC award: 'Equality is our birthright'
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star Darrell Ward dies in plane crash
- Florida Georgia Line talk working with Tim McGraw for 'powerful' new video
- 'A Monster Calls' release set for awards season
- Sturgill Simpson slams Academy of Country Music over Merle Haggard Award