announced his next novel, 11/22/63, scheduled to be released by Scribner November 8th of this year. Described as a “1,000-page tour de force,” the story follows Jake Epping, a high school English teacher, who finds a secret portal to 1958 and takes on a mission to prevent the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Jake finds himself in a new world of “Elvis and JFK, of American cars and sock hops,” and in the midst of growing accustomed to life in a past decade, he encounters a “troubled loner” Lee Harvey Oswald and falls in love with a beautiful librarian.Stephen King has
Posted March 2 2011 — 12:28 PM EST
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'
- 'Game of Thrones' star Maisie Williams: 'It's time to wrap this up'