announced his next novel, 11/22/63, scheduled to be released by Scribner November 8th of this year. Described as a “1,000-page tour de force,” the story follows Jake Epping, a high school English teacher, who finds a secret portal to 1958 and takes on a mission to prevent the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Jake finds himself in a new world of “Elvis and JFK, of American cars and sock hops,” and in the midst of growing accustomed to life in a past decade, he encounters a “troubled loner” Lee Harvey Oswald and falls in love with a beautiful librarian.Stephen King has
Posted March 2 2011 — 12:28 PM EST
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Diana Douglas, mother of Michael Douglas and ex-wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!