The only way you’d know Evans went through a messy tabloid divorce since her last album is when she sings, ”Sometimes loving me just means leaving me alone,” on Stronger. Her big voice tackles anthems like ”Anywhere” and ”A Little Bit Stronger” as though the schlock matters; her conviction makes them work. She’s charming when she takes up with a guy whose ex dumped him after she made it to the ”Hollywood round of American Idol.” B
StrongerThe only way you'd know Evans went through a messy tabloid divorce since her last album is when she sings, ''Sometimes loving me just means leaving me...StrongerCountryThe only way you'd know Evans went through a messy tabloid divorce since her last album is when she sings, ''Sometimes loving me just means leaving me...2011-03-02
COUNTRY STRONG Down-home gal Sara Evans
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Sara Evans; Music Label: RCA Nashville
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- What we're reading now: Hammer Head by Nina MacLaughlin
- 'Daily Show': Trevor Noah's name floats as possible host; get a quick intro to his work
- Jerry Seinfeld on Wale: 'He's got that true artistic spirit'
- 'Orphan Black' star Jordan Gavaris talks Felix
- Kids' Choice Awards host Nick Jonas answers questions from kids
- 'Walking Dead' star Tovah Feldshuh on Rick-Deanna showdown
- '12 Monkeys': Ramse arc 'planned from first minute'
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!