The only way you’d know Evans went through a messy tabloid divorce since her last album is when she sings, ”Sometimes loving me just means leaving me alone,” on Stronger. Her big voice tackles anthems like ”Anywhere” and ”A Little Bit Stronger” as though the schlock matters; her conviction makes them work. She’s charming when she takes up with a guy whose ex dumped him after she made it to the ”Hollywood round of American Idol.” B
StrongerThe only way you'd know Evans went through a messy tabloid divorce since her last album is when she sings, ''Sometimes loving me just means leaving me...StrongerCountryThe only way you'd know Evans went through a messy tabloid divorce since her last album is when she sings, ''Sometimes loving me just means leaving me...2011-03-02
COUNTRY STRONG Down-home gal Sara Evans
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Sara Evans; Music Label: RCA Nashville
Posted March 2 2011 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Under the Dome' will end this season
- Maisie Williams accepts Guinness World Record on behalf of 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Gotham' sneak peek: Barbara and Jerome cross paths in Arkham
- Uber offering free 'Mad Max: Fury Road'-themed rides in Seattle
- How the faith-based drama 'War Room' became a sleeper hit
- 'The Unauthorized O.C. Musical': Ranking the musical numbers
- A fourth-grade teacher turned his classroom into the ultimate Kanye West tribute
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!