Jerry Seinfeld popped in on Jay Leno last night, and he treated the audience to four minutes of stand-up before sitting down with the host. I prefer my Seinfeld long-form, when he can really get going and the jokes build exponentially as he weaves and connects subjects you’ve never heard linked the same way before. But I’ll take my Sein any way I can, though I actually thought he was better once he sat down with Jay. The two men clearly have a rapport – only Seinfeld could have said, “Remember when Jay used to do this, when he was a comedian?” without any malicious intent. What did you think of his guest appearance? Does he still have it?
Posted March 4 2011 — 12:07 PM EST
- 'Night Manager' trailer: Tom Hiddleston & Hugh Laurie team for AMC miniseries
- What To Watch This Weekend: 'Vinyl' wants to rock your Sunday
- Here's what the critics are saying about 'Zoolander No. 2'
- 'Veep': See the first teaser trailer for season 5
- Norman Reedus: Get ready for a 'super pissed off' Daryl on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Better Call Saul' S2 premiere, finale to be followed by 'Talking Saul'
- Three 'Transformers' sequels set release dates