Jerry Seinfeld popped in on Jay Leno last night, and he treated the audience to four minutes of stand-up before sitting down with the host. I prefer my Seinfeld long-form, when he can really get going and the jokes build exponentially as he weaves and connects subjects you’ve never heard linked the same way before. But I’ll take my Sein any way I can, though I actually thought he was better once he sat down with Jay. The two men clearly have a rapport – only Seinfeld could have said, “Remember when Jay used to do this, when he was a comedian?” without any malicious intent. What did you think of his guest appearance? Does he still have it?
Posted March 4 2011 — 12:07 PM EST
- Lauren Graham's new book will include stories from 'Gilmore Girls'
- Brad Pitt helps rescue young fan from being crushed by crowd
- George RR. Martin revealed 3 huge twists to 'Game of Thrones' producers
- Samantha Bee sent her friend to cover a vape convention
- Beth Behrs 'wanted to make out' with Zac Efron at youth acting camp
- 'Bloodline': Can't wait for season 2? Get ready with this preview
- Dinosaur Jr. announce new album, tour