Jerry Seinfeld popped in on Jay Leno last night, and he treated the audience to four minutes of stand-up before sitting down with the host. I prefer my Seinfeld long-form, when he can really get going and the jokes build exponentially as he weaves and connects subjects you’ve never heard linked the same way before. But I’ll take my Sein any way I can, though I actually thought he was better once he sat down with Jay. The two men clearly have a rapport – only Seinfeld could have said, “Remember when Jay used to do this, when he was a comedian?” without any malicious intent. What did you think of his guest appearance? Does he still have it?
Posted March 4 2011 — 12:07 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt