Jerry Seinfeld popped in on Jay Leno last night, and he treated the audience to four minutes of stand-up before sitting down with the host. I prefer my Seinfeld long-form, when he can really get going and the jokes build exponentially as he weaves and connects subjects you’ve never heard linked the same way before. But I’ll take my Sein any way I can, though I actually thought he was better once he sat down with Jay. The two men clearly have a rapport – only Seinfeld could have said, “Remember when Jay used to do this, when he was a comedian?” without any malicious intent. What did you think of his guest appearance? Does he still have it?
Posted March 4 2011 — 12:07 PM EST
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- Fox changes name of its new series 'The Frankenstein Code'
- Chaka Khan set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!