Jerry Seinfeld popped in on Jay Leno last night, and he treated the audience to four minutes of stand-up before sitting down with the host. I prefer my Seinfeld long-form, when he can really get going and the jokes build exponentially as he weaves and connects subjects you’ve never heard linked the same way before. But I’ll take my Sein any way I can, though I actually thought he was better once he sat down with Jay. The two men clearly have a rapport – only Seinfeld could have said, “Remember when Jay used to do this, when he was a comedian?” without any malicious intent. What did you think of his guest appearance? Does he still have it?
Posted March 4 2011 — 12:07 PM EST
- New 'Star Wars' toys revealed in 'Rogue One' stop-motion video
- 'Waco' miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon in the works
- Lauren Conrad has a girl crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
- Kerry Washington developing female police drama at ABC
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor