Jerry Seinfeld popped in on Jay Leno last night, and he treated the audience to four minutes of stand-up before sitting down with the host. I prefer my Seinfeld long-form, when he can really get going and the jokes build exponentially as he weaves and connects subjects you’ve never heard linked the same way before. But I’ll take my Sein any way I can, though I actually thought he was better once he sat down with Jay. The two men clearly have a rapport – only Seinfeld could have said, “Remember when Jay used to do this, when he was a comedian?” without any malicious intent. What did you think of his guest appearance? Does he still have it?
Posted January 18 2015 — 11:57 AM EST
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our exclusive audience with the queen of second chances
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- Django Django unveil trippy, magenta-hued video for 'Beginning to Fade'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' spinoff to star Adrianne Palicki, Nick Blood
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!