No, your eyes do not deceive you: That’s James Bond himself, sporting a long blonde wig and a dress in the image to the left. Daniel Craig is wearing drag (seemingly as Bond) to support international womens’ day in a powerful new advertisement. Craig’s 007 co-star Judi Dench narrates the ad as Bond’s boss M, listing off an array of disturbing statistics – among them, “Women are responsible for two-thirds of the work done worldwide, yet earn only ten percent of the total income and own only one percent of the total property.” It’s a nice tweak on Bond’s rakish image. Check out the video below:
Posted March 7 2011 — 3:30 PM EST
- Neve Campbell 'devastated' by Wes Craven's death
- 'Faking It' boss previews season 2B: New faces, dynamics, and that upcoming Karmy kiss
- Andy Grammer joins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Liam Hemsworth to guest star on ABC's 'The Muppets'
- The Pretenders' Chrissie Hynde criticized for victim-blaming comments
- Wes Craven's in-development TV projects will continue 'in his honor and spirit'
- What's new on Netflix for September
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!