No, your eyes do not deceive you: That’s James Bond himself, sporting a long blonde wig and a dress in the image to the left. Daniel Craig is wearing drag (seemingly as Bond) to support international womens’ day in a powerful new advertisement. Craig’s 007 co-star Judi Dench narrates the ad as Bond’s boss M, listing off an array of disturbing statistics – among them, “Women are responsible for two-thirds of the work done worldwide, yet earn only ten percent of the total income and own only one percent of the total property.” It’s a nice tweak on Bond’s rakish image. Check out the video below:
Posted January 18 2015 — 11:57 AM EST
- De La Soul to fund new album via Kickstarter
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' spinoff finds its Hawkgirl: Broadway star Ciara Renee
- Wilco protests Indiana law, nixes concert
- Oxygen, Esquire Network partner on companion series 'Living With Funny,' 'Comedians of L.A.'
- 'The Flash': Mark Hamill on reprising Trickster role, bringing out epic 'Star Wars' nod
- Disney eyes live-action 'Mulan' film
- Trans stories find a home on reality TV following Orange is the New Black, Transparent success
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!