No, your eyes do not deceive you: That’s James Bond himself, sporting a long blonde wig and a dress in the image to the left. Daniel Craig is wearing drag (seemingly as Bond) to support international womens’ day in a powerful new advertisement. Craig’s 007 co-star Judi Dench narrates the ad as Bond’s boss M, listing off an array of disturbing statistics – among them, “Women are responsible for two-thirds of the work done worldwide, yet earn only ten percent of the total income and own only one percent of the total property.” It’s a nice tweak on Bond’s rakish image. Check out the video below:
Posted January 18 2015 — 11:57 AM EST
- Orlando Jones departs 'Sleepy Hollow': What's next for the show?
- Geekly Mailbag: Let's talk about Black Widow
- Sofia Vergara speaks about her embryo lawsuit with ex Nick Loeb
- 'New Girl': Are Nick and Jess still hooking up?
- 'You're the Worst' casts former 'Office' actor for season 2
- 'Suicide Squad': Who's who in the new cast photo
- EW's 2015 Baby Power List: Princess Charlotte debuts at...?
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!