Next month USA revives WWE Tough Enough and EW has your the first look. The 10-episode unscripted show launches April 4 after Monday Night Raw with “Stone Cold” Steve Austin as judge. Tough Enough has 12 contestants looking for a shot to become the next WWE star. Below, Austin shows these young wrestler wannabes who’s the boss:
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- Ciara debuts seductive new single 'Dance Like We're Making Love'
- 'Baywatch' alum Jeremy Jackson arrested
- 'Five Nights at Freddy's 4' coming this October
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Meredith Wild's 'Hard Love'
- Hear sibling band The Hunts’ new song 'Valentina'
- 'Furious 7': China’s biggest movie ever
- Jason Derulo shares 'Cheyenne' from 'Everything Is 4'