Tuesday brought us the theatrical trailer for Pixar’s newest movie, Cars 2 (out June 24), and now here’s the extended international trailer. The key difference? Much more of Finn McMissile (Michael Caine), a British secret agent/1960s sports car who’s not afraid to get his wheels dirty – did he just annihilate more than a dozen henchmen with a single explosive? Also, we discover that in addition to Tokyo, London, and Italy, Lightning McQueen (Owen Wilson) and his best bud Mater (Larry the Cable Guy) will also be stopping by Paris, where cars are a bit more public about their public displays of affection. One oddity from the trailer: When the subtitle “Italy” flashes by, why are we treated to a scene at Tokyo’s international airport? Regardless, the voice-over promises that McQueen and Mater will “experience more excitement, more danger, and more adventure than ever before!” Notice that the Japanese toilet has been categorized under “danger.” Check out the international trailer below:
Posted March 9 2011 — 9:38 PM EST
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations
- 'NCIS' postmortem: Emily Wickersham reacts to Bishop's marriage troubles