Tuesday brought us the theatrical trailer for Pixar’s newest movie, Cars 2 (out June 24), and now here’s the extended international trailer. The key difference? Much more of Finn McMissile (Michael Caine), a British secret agent/1960s sports car who’s not afraid to get his wheels dirty – did he just annihilate more than a dozen henchmen with a single explosive? Also, we discover that in addition to Tokyo, London, and Italy, Lightning McQueen (Owen Wilson) and his best bud Mater (Larry the Cable Guy) will also be stopping by Paris, where cars are a bit more public about their public displays of affection. One oddity from the trailer: When the subtitle “Italy” flashes by, why are we treated to a scene at Tokyo’s international airport? Regardless, the voice-over promises that McQueen and Mater will “experience more excitement, more danger, and more adventure than ever before!” Notice that the Japanese toilet has been categorized under “danger.” Check out the international trailer below:
Posted March 9 2011 — 9:38 PM EST
- See the first trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime comedy 'Roadies'
- 'Night Manager' trailer: Tom Hiddleston & Hugh Laurie team for AMC miniseries
- What To Watch This Weekend: 'Vinyl' wants to rock your Sunday
- Here's what the critics are saying about 'Zoolander No. 2'
- 'Veep': See the first teaser trailer for season 5
- Norman Reedus: Get ready for a 'super pissed off' Daryl on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Better Call Saul' S2 premiere, finale to be followed by 'Talking Saul'