Tuesday brought us the theatrical trailer for Pixar’s newest movie, Cars 2 (out June 24), and now here’s the extended international trailer. The key difference? Much more of Finn McMissile (Michael Caine), a British secret agent/1960s sports car who’s not afraid to get his wheels dirty – did he just annihilate more than a dozen henchmen with a single explosive? Also, we discover that in addition to Tokyo, London, and Italy, Lightning McQueen (Owen Wilson) and his best bud Mater (Larry the Cable Guy) will also be stopping by Paris, where cars are a bit more public about their public displays of affection. One oddity from the trailer: When the subtitle “Italy” flashes by, why are we treated to a scene at Tokyo’s international airport? Regardless, the voice-over promises that McQueen and Mater will “experience more excitement, more danger, and more adventure than ever before!” Notice that the Japanese toilet has been categorized under “danger.” Check out the international trailer below:
Posted March 9 2011 — 9:38 PM EST
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!