Felicia “Snoop” Pearson, who played the drug-dealing murderer of the same name on HBO’s The Wire, was arrested this morning in Baltimore as part of a large-scale drug crack-down on heroin and marijuana, according to the Baltimore Sun. More than 30 people were arrested after a five-month investigation, police officials told the paper. Pearson has had previous run-ins with the law: she spent six and a half years in jail after a conviction for second-degree murder when she was only 14 years old.
Posted March 10 2011 — 10:26 AM EST
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- 6 show-stopping highlights from 'VH1 Divas: Unsilent Night'
- Twitter's #MakeABandLazy helps musicians settle in for a nap
- Elton John confirms there is 'no truth' to retirement rumors
- Powerful new ad spotlights gun violence warning signs people miss
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big