Hard to believe, but Jimmy Kimmel actually left a few attractive actresses out of his “Hottie Body Hump Club” video a couple weeks back. Perhaps realizing his oversight, the late-night host debuted a sequel to the video last night, featuring his health-guru plan for slimming down: The Hottie Body Jim-Miracle Diet, which involves the simple scientific process of “Letting Jimmy Kimmel eat 4/5 of your food.” Rebecca Romijn, January Jones, Amanda Seyfried, Zoe Saldana, and Kristen Bell are just a few of the Jim-Miracle devotees who swing by to lend their support. Jessica Biel wins for Best Delivery of a Potentially Terrible Line: “I’m world-famous. And thanks to Jimmy K, I’m not a big fat f—ing whale.” (Anyone else kind of want to see Biel in a comedy? No, Valentine’s Day and I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry don’t count.) Check out the video after the jump…
Posted March 15 2011 — 11:29 AM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony