Hard to believe, but Jimmy Kimmel actually left a few attractive actresses out of his “Hottie Body Hump Club” video a couple weeks back. Perhaps realizing his oversight, the late-night host debuted a sequel to the video last night, featuring his health-guru plan for slimming down: The Hottie Body Jim-Miracle Diet, which involves the simple scientific process of “Letting Jimmy Kimmel eat 4/5 of your food.” Rebecca Romijn, January Jones, Amanda Seyfried, Zoe Saldana, and Kristen Bell are just a few of the Jim-Miracle devotees who swing by to lend their support. Jessica Biel wins for Best Delivery of a Potentially Terrible Line: “I’m world-famous. And thanks to Jimmy K, I’m not a big fat f—ing whale.” (Anyone else kind of want to see Biel in a comedy? No, Valentine’s Day and I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry don’t count.) Check out the video after the jump…
Posted March 15 2011 — 11:29 AM EDT
- 21 things we learned from Lifetime's 'Unauthorized 90210 Story'
- Michael Fassbender 'studied Ashton Kutcher' (not really) for 'Steve Jobs'
- Why Victoria Justice got starstruck at Fashion Week
- Broadway's Cinderella and Prince Hans actor from 'Frozen' tie the knot
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': EW live blog
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': Play People's unofficial drinking game
- Princess Leia's 'Star Wars' bikini sells for $96,000 at auction