Hard to believe, but Jimmy Kimmel actually left a few attractive actresses out of his “Hottie Body Hump Club” video a couple weeks back. Perhaps realizing his oversight, the late-night host debuted a sequel to the video last night, featuring his health-guru plan for slimming down: The Hottie Body Jim-Miracle Diet, which involves the simple scientific process of “Letting Jimmy Kimmel eat 4/5 of your food.” Rebecca Romijn, January Jones, Amanda Seyfried, Zoe Saldana, and Kristen Bell are just a few of the Jim-Miracle devotees who swing by to lend their support. Jessica Biel wins for Best Delivery of a Potentially Terrible Line: “I’m world-famous. And thanks to Jimmy K, I’m not a big fat f—ing whale.” (Anyone else kind of want to see Biel in a comedy? No, Valentine’s Day and I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry don’t count.) Check out the video after the jump…
Posted March 15 2011 — 11:29 AM EDT
- Oscar Isaac's 'Ex Machina' dance works with any pop song
- 'Beauty and the Beast' teaser outpaces 'Star Wars' in first day
- Wong Kar Wai was in the mood for conversation at MOMA book chat
- 'Get Shorty' TV series coming to Epix
- 'Tuck Everlasting' becomes mortal, will close on Broadway
- There's no escaping the clown costume in Eli Roth-produced 'Clown'
- Jessica Lowndes is creeped out in Darren Lynn Bousman's 'Abattoir'