Hard to believe, but Jimmy Kimmel actually left a few attractive actresses out of his “Hottie Body Hump Club” video a couple weeks back. Perhaps realizing his oversight, the late-night host debuted a sequel to the video last night, featuring his health-guru plan for slimming down: The Hottie Body Jim-Miracle Diet, which involves the simple scientific process of “Letting Jimmy Kimmel eat 4/5 of your food.” Rebecca Romijn, January Jones, Amanda Seyfried, Zoe Saldana, and Kristen Bell are just a few of the Jim-Miracle devotees who swing by to lend their support. Jessica Biel wins for Best Delivery of a Potentially Terrible Line: “I’m world-famous. And thanks to Jimmy K, I’m not a big fat f—ing whale.” (Anyone else kind of want to see Biel in a comedy? No, Valentine’s Day and I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry don’t count.) Check out the video after the jump…
Posted March 15 2011 — 11:29 AM EDT
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'