Reps for Seann William Scott (American Pie, Role Models) tell People in a statement that the 34-year-old actor “voluntarily admitted himself for proactive treatment to address health and personal issues.” What those issues entail, and where specifically Scott is being treated, were not disclosed; the statement simply concludes that he “appreciates the support of his many fans at this time.”
Posted March 15 2011 — 9:37 PM EDT
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Syfy to honor Leonard Nimoy Sunday
- MTV renews 'Are You the One?,' 'The Challenge,' orders two new series
- 'Game of Thrones' new poster: Tyrion and the dragon
- Zachary Quinto: Nimoy 'like family to me'
- See Lena Dunham in the trailer for HBO's 'It's Me, Hilary: The Man Who Drew Eloise'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder,' more fresh TV spoilers