TLC is packing its primetime schedule with Royal Wedding-themed original programming starting Sunday, April 24, leading up to the nuptials of Prince William and Kate Middleton on Friday, April 29. If you’re single and watch all of these shows, you might be married by the end of the week without even knowing it. Here’s the lineup:
– Say Yes to the Dress: Princess Brides Special: Friday, April 22 at 9p.m. From the perfect princess fantasy dress to the royal wedding-themed dress for the bride who wants to be Queen for a Day, consultants take viewers through these fantasy princess dress stories.
– Charles and Di: Once Upon a Time: Sunday, April 24 at 7 p.m.: Relive the most-watched wedding of the 20th century
– Untold Stories of a Royal Bridesmaid: Sunday, April 24 at 9p.m.: Thirty years ago, India Hicks was a royal bridesmaid in the wedding of the century when her cousin and godfather, Prince Charles, married Lady Diana. The hour follows India Hicks – fashion model, television host, and world renowned designer – as she takes American viewers on an imperial journey recalling her experiences as a royal bridesmaid to Princess Diana
– Royally Astounding: 30 Defining Days of the Monarchy: Sunday, April 24 at 10p.m.: This compelling documentary holds up a magnifying glass to 30 days in the life of the royal family over the last 30 years. How did the British Monarchy learn from the mistakes made back in 1981 to ensure the mismatch of Charles and Diana would not be repeated in 2011 with William and Kate?
– Wild About Prince Harry: Monday, April 25 at 10 p.m.: With his brother William about to tie the knot, Prince Harry, at 26, takes over the top spot on the list of the world’s most eligible bachelors.
– What the Sell?! Royal Episodes: Tuesday, April 26 at 10 p.m.: The ladies of What the Sell?! have a jolly ole time in two episodes featuring items of from the United Kingdom, including Princess Diana memorabilia and an unexpected bit of royal lingerie dating back to Queen Victoria.
– Extreme Royal Collections: Wednesday, April 27 at 10 p.m.: Meet the most avid royal collectors in the world.
– The Making of a Royal Wedding: Thursday, April 28 at 8 p.m.: Some of the amazing choreography of logistics and details that go into preparing for the wedding of the century.
– Countdown to the Royal Wedding: Thursday, April 28 at 9 p.m.: Royal experts and TLC talent including Clinton Kelly and Randy Fenoli host a round table from NY, the UK, and beyond, bringing viewers up to speed on everything they need to know for the big day.
– And finally: TLC’s Royal Wedding Coverage: Friday, April 29 Live coverage of the wedding begins at 5 a.m. The rebroadcast of the wedding will air 9 a.m.-1 p.m.