Wyclef Jean was treated at a hospital and released after getting shot in the hand in Haiti, according to his publicist, as reported by CNN. The incident occurred in Port-au-Prince on Saturday, according to the rep, who said “He is doing well.” The singer is in Haiti a day before that country goes to the polls for a runoff vote in its presidential election.
Posted March 20 2011 — 10:45 AM EDT
- Abbi Jacobson explains what would be in Donald Trump's bag
- How Tove Lo became the wildest, darkest, freakiest new force in pop
- Exclusive clip: Adore Delano breaks down on 'Drag Race All Stars' reunion
- 'You're the Worst': Allan McLeod and Todd Robert Anderson on road trips
- Niall Horan would spend his last night on earth with Ellie Goulding
- Alex Trebek rapped Drake's 'Jumpman' on 'Jeopardy'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star teases Amelia's struggle with getting pregnant