Yes, that is Friday Night Lights fave Taylor Kitsch in the new trailer for The Bang Bang Club. But come on, guys, get your minds out of the gutter: The movie, which actually looks to be as exciting as it is poignant, centers on the real-life story of four photojournalists working in South Africa during Apartheid in the early 1990s. Another vote of confidence: The film also boasts a strong cast, headlined by Ryan Phillippe and Malin Akerman. (A documentary short about Kitsch’s character, with a quite spoiler-y title you’ll have to click here to read, was nominated for an Oscar in 2006.) Now, watch the trailer below for the film and get your mind back in the gutter – a shirtless shot of Kitsch awaits:
Posted March 21 2011 — 6:17 PM EDT
- Melissa Leo cast in HBO's LBJ movie
- 'Star Wars,' 'Batman v Superman' and more -- here's your Comic-Con movies schedule
- 'Hateful Eight' First Look photo: Kurt Russell and Samuel L. Jackson in Tarantino's 'snow Western'
- 7 photos of Matt Damon's new ponytail
- Robin Thicke finally reacts to 'Blurred Lines' case verdict
- Taylor Schilling on her swingers comedy 'The Overnight': 'The payoff is a lot of sweetness'
- See the schedule for Comic-Con's TV panels