Yes, that is Friday Night Lights fave Taylor Kitsch in the new trailer for The Bang Bang Club. But come on, guys, get your minds out of the gutter: The movie, which actually looks to be as exciting as it is poignant, centers on the real-life story of four photojournalists working in South Africa during Apartheid in the early 1990s. Another vote of confidence: The film also boasts a strong cast, headlined by Ryan Phillippe and Malin Akerman. (A documentary short about Kitsch’s character, with a quite spoiler-y title you’ll have to click here to read, was nominated for an Oscar in 2006.) Now, watch the trailer below for the film and get your mind back in the gutter – a shirtless shot of Kitsch awaits:
Posted March 21 2011 — 6:17 PM EDT
- Looking back on Carole King's 'Tapestry' 45 years later
- Civilians to pose as prisoners for new A&E docuseries '60 Days In'
- Cassie Clare sued for copyright infringement over Shadowhunter series
- 'The Flash' ratings jump to 14-month high for Earth-2 reveal
- 'OUAT' bosses reunite with Elizabeth Mitchell, Lail for 'Dead of Summer'
- How 'Vinyl' star Bobby Cannavale tormented the director of 'Ant-Man'
- Frank Grillo fights to protect a senator in 'The Purge: Election Year' trailer
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday