Yes, that is Friday Night Lights fave Taylor Kitsch in the new trailer for The Bang Bang Club. But come on, guys, get your minds out of the gutter: The movie, which actually looks to be as exciting as it is poignant, centers on the real-life story of four photojournalists working in South Africa during Apartheid in the early 1990s. Another vote of confidence: The film also boasts a strong cast, headlined by Ryan Phillippe and Malin Akerman. (A documentary short about Kitsch’s character, with a quite spoiler-y title you’ll have to click here to read, was nominated for an Oscar in 2006.) Now, watch the trailer below for the film and get your mind back in the gutter – a shirtless shot of Kitsch awaits:
Posted March 21 2011 — 6:17 PM EDT
- 'Hannibal' finale review: A perversely romantic, totally satisfying last supper
- Caitlyn Jenner on the realities of dating as a transgender woman
- See how 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' created 'The Twins'
- Nick Jonas passionately lip-synced to ‘Let It Go’ at Demi Lovato’s pre-VMAs concert
- Vin Diesel teases a sequel to 'The Iron Giant'
- J.K. Rowling, Joyce Carol Oates, and more pay tribute to Oliver Sacks
- Box office report: 'Straight Outta Compton' wins again
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!