Yes, that is Friday Night Lights fave Taylor Kitsch in the new trailer for The Bang Bang Club. But come on, guys, get your minds out of the gutter: The movie, which actually looks to be as exciting as it is poignant, centers on the real-life story of four photojournalists working in South Africa during Apartheid in the early 1990s. Another vote of confidence: The film also boasts a strong cast, headlined by Ryan Phillippe and Malin Akerman. (A documentary short about Kitsch’s character, with a quite spoiler-y title you’ll have to click here to read, was nominated for an Oscar in 2006.) Now, watch the trailer below for the film and get your mind back in the gutter – a shirtless shot of Kitsch awaits:
Posted March 21 2011 — 6:17 PM EDT
- Jennifer Lawrence has a life-changing idea in new 'Joy' teaser
- Erykah Badu calls out Iggy Azalea at Soul Train Awards
- Joey Feek gives update on wife Rory's cancer diagnosis
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal