Yes, that is Friday Night Lights fave Taylor Kitsch in the new trailer for The Bang Bang Club. But come on, guys, get your minds out of the gutter: The movie, which actually looks to be as exciting as it is poignant, centers on the real-life story of four photojournalists working in South Africa during Apartheid in the early 1990s. Another vote of confidence: The film also boasts a strong cast, headlined by Ryan Phillippe and Malin Akerman. (A documentary short about Kitsch’s character, with a quite spoiler-y title you’ll have to click here to read, was nominated for an Oscar in 2006.) Now, watch the trailer below for the film and get your mind back in the gutter – a shirtless shot of Kitsch awaits:
Posted March 21 2011 — 6:17 PM EDT
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!