She’ll heat up the big screen in July in the sex comedy Friends With Benefits, but next up, Mila Kunis is set to be melllllting (what a world!) in Disney’s Wizard of Oz prequel. EW has confirmed that the Black Swan actress has joined Oz, the Great and Powerful, which already stars the actress’ Date Night co-star James Franco. (Variety first reported the news.) Kunis will play Theodora, the youngest of three witch sisters who battles Franco’s oil salesman for control of Oz. Filming on the feature, directed by Sam Raimi, will begin this summer. Being considered for the remaining two witch sisters? According to Variety, Amy Adams, Kate Beckinsale, Keira Knightley, and Rebecca Hall are all in the running.
Posted January 18 2015 — 1:29 AM EST
- Amy Schumer talks Tina Fey, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and Patricia Arquette in 'Last F---able Day' sketch
- Casting Net: Stanley Tucci rounds out cast of Disney's live-action 'Beauty and the Beast'
- From 'Time': Amy Schumer takes a dive on the red carpet before Kanye and Kim Kardashian
- Ben Affleck writes on 'Roots' controversy
- Kylie Jenner wants teens to stop sucking on shot glasses
- 'Daredevil' renewed for season 2; new showrunners named
- Jay Leno as David Letterman guest: Will it happen?
- ACM Awards 2015: We grade 19 full performances
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- Reese & Sofia, Michael B. Jordan, Rebecca & Jerry and More!