Reese Witherspoon walked down the aisle on Saturday night, marrying Jim Toth, reports People. The 35-year-old Oscar-winning actress and the 40-year-old talent agent were wed in a private ceremony that was held on Witherspoon’s estate in Ojai, Calif. Robert Downey Jr., Salma Hayek, Tobey Maguire, and Renee Zelwegger were among the celebrities in attendance, along with Witherspoon’s 11-year-old daughter and 7-year-old son from her marriage to Ryan Phillippe. Witherspoon and Toth announced their engagement in December.
Posted March 26 2011 — 11:42 PM EDT
- 'Terminator Genisys' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video is bonkers--and totally NSFW
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary