Those of you who caught Friday night’s return of Shark Tank saw one of the show’s best episodes – compelling high-stakes, drama-filled negotiations featuring a confident Mark Cuban as guest star. Too bad so few watched it: Tank returned to 4.8 million viewers and a 1.2 preliminary adults 18-49 rating, coming in fourth place at 8 p.m., as well as being down considerably from last year’s Sunday night premiere. The show was actually edged out by (really, America?) Steve Buscemi guest starring on NBC’s Who Do You Think You Are (6.6 million, 1.3). Over on Fox, Fringe (3.9 million, 1.5) fans rewarded the show following its fourth season pickup, rising 15 percent from last week’s low.
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!