Those of you who caught Friday night’s return of Shark Tank saw one of the show’s best episodes – compelling high-stakes, drama-filled negotiations featuring a confident Mark Cuban as guest star. Too bad so few watched it: Tank returned to 4.8 million viewers and a 1.2 preliminary adults 18-49 rating, coming in fourth place at 8 p.m., as well as being down considerably from last year’s Sunday night premiere. The show was actually edged out by (really, America?) Steve Buscemi guest starring on NBC’s Who Do You Think You Are (6.6 million, 1.3). Over on Fox, Fringe (3.9 million, 1.5) fans rewarded the show following its fourth season pickup, rising 15 percent from last week’s low.
Posted March 26 2011 — 11:29 AM EDT
- 'Ghostbusters' new car: Paul Feig reveals #whattheygonnadrive
- Gay marriage ruling movie in the works at Fox
- Casting Net: Ellen Page signs on for Iraq War drama Lioness
- Hillary Clinton talks 'SNL' impressions
- Miss USA pageant names new hosts
- Rosie Perez leaving 'The View'
- Jeff Goldblum and wife welcome first son on the only possible day
- 'American Idol Live!' tour photos: Let's go backstage!
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!