Those of you who caught Friday night’s return of Shark Tank saw one of the show’s best episodes – compelling high-stakes, drama-filled negotiations featuring a confident Mark Cuban as guest star. Too bad so few watched it: Tank returned to 4.8 million viewers and a 1.2 preliminary adults 18-49 rating, coming in fourth place at 8 p.m., as well as being down considerably from last year’s Sunday night premiere. The show was actually edged out by (really, America?) Steve Buscemi guest starring on NBC’s Who Do You Think You Are (6.6 million, 1.3). Over on Fox, Fringe (3.9 million, 1.5) fans rewarded the show following its fourth season pickup, rising 15 percent from last week’s low.
Posted March 26 2011 — 11:29 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade