Those of you who caught Friday night’s return of Shark Tank saw one of the show’s best episodes – compelling high-stakes, drama-filled negotiations featuring a confident Mark Cuban as guest star. Too bad so few watched it: Tank returned to 4.8 million viewers and a 1.2 preliminary adults 18-49 rating, coming in fourth place at 8 p.m., as well as being down considerably from last year’s Sunday night premiere. The show was actually edged out by (really, America?) Steve Buscemi guest starring on NBC’s Who Do You Think You Are (6.6 million, 1.3). Over on Fox, Fringe (3.9 million, 1.5) fans rewarded the show following its fourth season pickup, rising 15 percent from last week’s low.
Posted March 26 2011 — 11:29 AM EDT
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!