Those of you who caught Friday night’s return of Shark Tank saw one of the show’s best episodes – compelling high-stakes, drama-filled negotiations featuring a confident Mark Cuban as guest star. Too bad so few watched it: Tank returned to 4.8 million viewers and a 1.2 preliminary adults 18-49 rating, coming in fourth place at 8 p.m., as well as being down considerably from last year’s Sunday night premiere. The show was actually edged out by (really, America?) Steve Buscemi guest starring on NBC’s Who Do You Think You Are (6.6 million, 1.3). Over on Fox, Fringe (3.9 million, 1.5) fans rewarded the show following its fourth season pickup, rising 15 percent from last week’s low.
Posted March 26 2011 — 11:29 AM EDT
- Aaron Paul Met Eddie Vedder and Gave It a Perfect 'Ten'
- WATCH: 'Who's the Boss?' star Alyssa Milano on 'mortifying' bra episode
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt agree to counseling and visitation plan
- Gordon Ramsay launching live cooking competition show on Fox
- Zac Efron bringing Wall Street story 'Straight to Hell' to big screen
- Julia Roberts, Lin-Manuel Miranda lead Hillary Clinton benefit show
- 'Saturday Night Live': Relive 42 years of auditions